Over Use

We got back to my room and Loki closed the door while I crutched to the bed. I sat down and pulled over my cuddle pillow, Loki walked to the other side and sat beside me.

Loki took my discarded crutches and placed them on his side. "Willow?"

I sighed. "Loki, I...." I rested my chin on the pillow. "I want to, I really do. But I'm afraid, my whole life I have thought love is pain. My parents loved me, they really did, but they abandoned me when it got to hard."

Loki pulled me to his chest. "How do I make you believe I won't abandon you?" He rubbed my back. "I want you, only you. I won't abandon you, I will always be here."

Tears filled my eyes. "10 years." Loki's hand stopped rubbing. "I will give you ten yeas to court me, then we must stop. I can't be with you when I grow old, it's not fair to us both." I wiped my tears. "On my 30th birthday you leave and never come back. We will start our own lives, with our own people."

"I will not let you court other men." Loki growled. "You are mine." Loki's voice deepened, his heart beat faster.

"Calm down, Loki." I looked up at his eyes of anger and sadness. "Is this the scepter?"

Loki's face softened. "I don't know. It shouldn't be." He swallowed. "I just... You can't court other men."

"Ok." I discarded my pillow and held him. "I won't, but you must promise to leave me in 10 years." Loki stiffened. "Please. If you stay I will feel guilty."

"I will stay for as long as you will have me." Loki kissed my forehead. "But I will always have you in my heart."

"Ok." I looked at my stub and lifted it. "Mm." I smiled as I drew a circle in the air with it. "Oh god." I buried my face in his chest and dropped my stubble back down.

"It's going to be fine, Tigress." Loki cooed.

I chuckled. "It's not that." I looked at him. "Is it wrong of me to think it looks funny."

Loki smirked. "Does nothing make you uncomfortable?" I smiled. "You are amazing."

"I can be." Loki kissed my forehead. "Are you sure it doesn't bother you?" I looked in his eyes.

Loki smiled. "Not at all." He rubbed his hand over it like he would a knee. "You are still you."

"Thank you." I kissed his lips. Loki ran his hand on my stub up my side to my neck. "What will happen now?" Loki kissed me again. "Are you going to Asgard like you said?"

Loki smiled into the kiss. "Thor went back using the Tesseract. He left me here with you while he went to talk with our father." He kissed me again.

I backed away. "But what will happen? Will he take you back?"

Loki frowned. "I am not just a criminal on Earth. I did something I now realize was wrong." He brushed my hair. "I will have to answer to Odin for my punishment."

I looked at his hand as I interlocked my fingers with his. "And what do you think will happen? If you tell him why you came to Earth, will he still add it to your punishment."

"I have no doubt he would excuse my actions. Odin tends to be stubborn when it comes to me and my deeds." He smiled sadly. "But until then I plan to forget about it and spent time with you."

I smiled. "I would like that as well." I rolled on top of him and pressed my lips to his. "It's weird not having to move a leg." Loki smiled in the kiss. "What a way to lose a couple pounds."

Loki put his fingers under my chin and looked me in the eyes. "Darling, should I be worried you are taking this to well?" He kept an emotionless face. "Grief comes in many different ways." I frowned. "Darling."