Its The Hormones

"Darling." Loki rubs my back.

"Mmm?"

"We're here." I force my eyelids to open. "Come on, get up for me."

I slowly sat up and looked out the open hanger door. "Where is here?" I yawned.

"Stark Tower." Loki brushed the hair out of my face. "Get up for me, darling."

I used his shoulders to help lift myself off of him. "Mmm." His cock slipped out of me, the seed ran down my leg. "I can't fight like this." I wobbled back.

Loki smiled and caught my body from falling back. "Hold still." He waved his hand over my body and the cum cleared away.

"You could do that all this time?" I scoffed. "What else can you do? Heal my soreness."

Loki smirked and pressed his hand to my skin. A cooling sensation zipped through me, relieving the pain. "I liked watching you limp around with my seed on you." He shrugged.

I pushed him back in the seat. "I hate you." I crossed my arms. "Now give me my clothes before I do something you won't like."

Loki smiled and waved his hand shimmering my outfit back on. "Come here." He patted his clothed lap. I raised a brow. "Sit."

I moved back and straddled his lap. "What?" I asked warily.

Loki lifted his fingers to my neck. "Make sure you focus on the Chitaris brain like I said." The collar that held my powers came off. "If it comes to pass you must attack me. Save your reputation with the mortal organization." The collar vanished in his hand and necklace appeared.

I frowned. "And if I don't." Loki frowned. "As much as you make others believe I know you are not the real enemy." I brushed his hair back. "You're kind, caring, funny. I miss you when you are gone and feel safe when you are near. You're violent when you get angry but I can see how you hold back."

Loki grabbed my hand. "You need to stop thinking of me. When this is all over I will be sent back to another world where I will be locked away forever unless I am to be another neck for the axe." He moved the necklace to my neck and attached it.

My eyes glazed with tears. "Why can't you surrender? I'll tell them who you really are. I'll help you show them you aren't the enemy."

"You don't know the real me." He deadpanned. "I am the God of Lies, it's what I do. I tamed you through hormones, that's all. You think of me as caring, I'm not. I could care less for you then I do this pathetic planet."

I held back a cry. "Why would you say that?" Lokis eyes saddened. "Why? Why would you-"

"It wasn't real. You were just a way to release my anger, now I no longer need you." Loki pushed me off of his lap.

"No. It was real." Tears fell off my chin. "It was real to me. Why are you saying this?"

I stepped away.
(He's abandoning me. Everyone I love abandons me.)

"It was real to you because I made you think so." He stood up dominantly. "If I win this war you are welcome back in my bed. If not then I will leave, the burden of your presence will be lifted from my life."

[Flashback]
"Please, Mr. Xavier. Take her, we can't handle her powers anymore. They are a burden, she is out of control." My father pushed me towards Professor X who looked at me sadly.

"We will make monthly payments. Please take Willow, she loses control all the time. We can't take care of her." My mother laid an envelope of money on his desk. "We can't have her in our lives anymore, it's been to much. She has nearly killed us multiple times." My mother placed her hand on his round stomach.