Tonys Gifts

Dinner was already served and gone, cake was cut and eaten, now we were all just talking and hanging out

Dinner was already served and gone, cake was cut and eaten, now we were all just talking and hanging out. I was tired, I stood for a long time and my foot hurt. My back hurt and I needed to pee bad, pregnancy sucks.

"Loki." I whispered.

He turned from Thor and looked at me. "Yes, my love?" He squeezed my hand.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said shyly.

Loki turned to Thor and whispered something before turning back. "I will take you." He stood up and helped me out of the chair. "Are you in pain?" He links out arms and leads me to the bathroom.

"Your kids are heavy." I smiled. Loki's hands glowed green and the pain was soothed away. "Mmm, thank you."

He kissed my hand. "It is only right I help with the uncomfort I cause." I smiled. "Did you eat enough? You must be tired, do you wish to go home?"

He walked us to the family bathroom and walked in with me. "I am tired but I don't want to leave if you are having fun." Loki held my long dress

"Darling I can talk to them anytime I want." I took care of business and walked to the sink to wash my hands. "We should leave, it's already nighttime."

I smiled. "Alright." I dried my hands. "Can you?" I pointed to the dress. "Just something warm and shorter."

Loki smiled and the dress between his fingers disappeared and a green cotton glowing dress draped over my belly. "Better?" I nodded. "Then let us go say our goodbyes." He took my arms and led me out. "Did you have fun at least."

"Yea, it was nice to see everyone in the same place. All of our friends." We walked back into the dining area. "Did you want to tell them?"

Loki nodded. "Excuse me." He said over the crowd. They all quieted and looked at us. "We are both exhausted and will be heading back home. Thank you for taking your time to be here. It was a pleasure and delight to have you all here for our wedding."

"I will see you tomorrow then brother. We must celebrate some more." Thor held up a glass of his Asgardian mead.

"No can do, point break." Tony kissed Peppers cheek and walked to us. "These lovebirds got a honeymoon to take care of."

My brows furrowed. "We didn't plan-." My face fell. "Please don't tell me you payed for a honeymoon." He nodded. "Tony." I whined. "You were only supposed to take care of the venue and food."

He shrugged. "I was bored." He smirked. "Let's go. I have a jet waiting." He walked around us.

I looked at Loki who also has a surprised look. "Do you know where?"

"No, I was also blind to this." Loki chuckled. "I'm surprised, usually I know everything."

"Come on, Reindeers!" Tony called to us.
We followed after him, into the jet where I then fell asleep.
....
"Darling." Loki cooed. "We have arrived." I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. "Good morning beautiful." Loki smiled.