To Fast

Loki ran back into the room along with Eir and Thor. Loki went to my side and took the pain and chill away while Eir looked between my legs. "Norms." She gasped. "Thor find a healer and tell them to come here immediately." She walked over to the sink and began washing her arms.

I looked at Loki and we caught each other's worries gaze. Loki look at Eir. "Lady Eir?"

She dried her hands while she walked over. "Jotuns seem to grow faster then Asgardians." She say between my legs. "She is already in labor."

Our eyes widened. "Like... ready to push?" I asked nervously.

Eir nodded. "Yes, but wait until the-." A healer walked the tough the door. "Thank the Allfather. Get the supplies for birthing twins. And make it fast she is all in labor." The healer nodded and walks quickly away. "Loki." She said slowly.

"Yes?" He said like how I felt. Everything was happening so fast and I didn't know what to do.

"I know you wish to take the pain away but it would be safer to let her feel it when it is time for her to push." Eir looked to me sadly. "You need the adrenaline and natural body's response."

I looked at Loki, Loki looked at me. "It's fine, I can do it." He lifted my hand and kissed it. "You have to have your hands free to hold the babies." His face beamed at my words.

"Prince Loki if you are to hold them when they birth you need to wash your hands and put on a gown." She motioned to the sink. "30 seconds up to your elbows and between your fingers. I will not have these vulnerable new norms find a bacteria as soon as they are born."

"I thought immortals can't get sick?" My brows furrowed.

They can't, but new norms are already experiencing a new world. I rather keep it safe especially since their mother is mortal herself." I nodded. "Loki if you will please."

Loki kissed my hand. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "What fun would birthing be if not for the unbearable pain." I smiled. "I'll be fine as long as you are here." The nurse bursted in with a second healer.

"Oh, good. Set up the two stations then clean yourselves." Eir instructed as one of the healers draped a cloth gown on her front, pulled gloves on her hands and a cloth mask on her face.

The two healers set up the two carts they wheeled in. Each holding a spot to lay the babies on top. "Lady Eir they are ready. They stood on either side of Eir.

"Loki, nows the time. We need to get these babies out."

Loki nodded and looked to me. "I'll be right here." He kissed me hand. "Are you ready?" I nodded slowly. "You are strong, my Tigress." He slowly retracted his hand. "So strong."

"Ahhh!" All of the feelings of getting ripped apart from the inside while being hit by a train came flossing through.

"Willow you need to push." Eir ordered. "Breath and push. Loki hold her hand but don't help her with your sedir."

Loki grabbed my hand. "You're amazing, Willow. The strongest woman I know." I squeezed his hand as I pushed.

It felt like a steamroller was inching slowly over my pelvis over the course of like two hours, crushing everything in its path. Labor at first is tolerable, and progresses to something like horrendous period cramps. But then, past that, it becomes an indescribably intense agony like nothing you can even imagine until you are experiencing it.

This was my experience, but it's not everyone's. Some women claim it was like taking an especially large dump! I wish I were so lucky. In both my deliveries I started to go into shock and had to be given oxygen to stay conscious because of the pain.

But the babies cry, the sound that filled my ears as they were born. "Would you like to hold one my Prince?" Eir brought one to Loki.

Loki stood up and carefully took the twin out of Eirs arms. "He has my eyes." Loki said lovingly.

"He?" I breathed out. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep. Loki turned to me with a smile and sat back down so I could see. "He." I moved my hand over and he latched his fingers around mine. "So beautiful."

"Willow would you like to hold your other twin?" Eir walked to my side with the other. I nodded. "Open your arms."

I did and she laid the little baby boy. "They look like you, Loki." I smiled softly. "Hey there little one." He grabbed my finger. I felt myself growing more tired, I could fall asleep at any moment. I was drained. "Eir?"

She walked over. "Let me take him." I opened my arms and she took the baby. "Rest now. You've worked hard."

I nodded and went limp. "We... We need to think of names." I turned to Loki with heavy eyelids. "What about Xavier Anthony Lokison and.... and..." I breathed out. "I'm tired." I closed my eyes.

Loki reached out and brushed the sweaty hat from my face. "How about Fenrir Anthony Lokison and Xavier Aric Lokison?" He smiled.

"I love it." I sucked in a breath. "I'm so tired Loki. I'm cold."

Thor walked in the room. "May I?" He pointed to Fenir. "I promise to be careful."

Loki looked at me. "Is it ok?" I nodded, he turned to Thor. "Yes, if you hurt him I will kill you." He growled.

Thor smiled and walked over to Fenir. "Hello little one."

"Support the head, Thor. They haven't matured yet." Eir informed. Thor nodded and shifted his arm higher up Fenirs back. "Good." Eir turned to me. "Everything looks healthy, but I want you to stay in bed and rest." I nodded.

"Thank you, Eir." Loki smiled at her. "You have help my sons come into the world safely."

She smiled. "You're mother would be proud." Loki looked at Xavier. "Just make sure you show them the love she showed you."

Loki beamed. "I will show that all the love I have."

I smiled. "Thanks." I said only above a tired whisper. "I feel the love." Loki smiled at me. "I'm... sleep. Take care of them." Loki nodded. "Mmm." I closed my eyes. "I love you."

Loki stood up and kissed my forehead. "I love you too. Rest now, I shall take care of our sons."

The door burst open. "Where are they?" Tony, Pepper, Morgan walked in the room.

Loki snapped his head to them. "Shh, my sons are sleeping and Willow is tired."

Tony looked to me and smiled. "Good job, kid."

I smiled and pointed to Thor's arms. "Fenir Anthony Lokison." Tony's eyes widened. "Loki has Xavier Aric Lokison."

"Did I hear my name?" Charles wheeled into the room and over to me. "You have done well, Willow." He placed his hand on mine. "I feel honored your child has my name."

I smiled. "My child should feel honored to have yours." He smiled. "I'm tired, Professor."

"You should get some sleep then. Rest, I'll make sure you have no other distractions." I nodded and closed my eyes. "I'm proud."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad