Chapter Twenty Eight: Mine

Even though he was being aggressive, it was arousing and exciting me. His breath and body heat was hot and I felt my own body burning up. I tried to keep my voice quiet but he was also moaning. Our tongues swirled around each other and his hand pinned both of my hands down above my head. When he pulled away, there was a strand of saliva connecting our tongues. I was panting and wanted more. His eyes were a mixture of hurt and lust.

          He kissed my neck again and growled, "You're mine. No more sharing. Do you understand, puppy? I love you. I love you so much."

          I shivered from his breath against my neck, "I-I understand. I'm sorry, my love. I love you, too. I-ahh!"

          His other hand covered my mouth when he bit into my neck. It was an entirely different sensation and he began to suck on my skin. He was giving me a hickey. While sucking, I could feel him moan and his tongue licked my skin. My legs began to tremble and I wanted him to touch me. I wanted more. I wanted him. He pulled away and released my wrists. He sat back on his knees and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I was panting and my arms remained above my head.

          "Th-That face you're making. Your voice.. God, you're so perfect," he said huskily.

          He fell on my bed beside me and he rolled onto his side. I rolled in the same direction and he pulled me back against him. His breath was warm on the back of my neck and he held me tightly.

          "You're mine. I love you, puppy. I promise I'll protect you and I won't leave your side," he said sleepily.

          I smiled and pressed myself against him, "You're mine, too. I love you and I'll always be by your side."

          March 18, 2005: We both fell asleep but I woke up alone in the morning. I was a little sad but I quickly unlocked my door and opened it to make sure my dad didn't suspect anything. However, my neck had an undeniable hickey on it and I groaned. Since my dad wasn't awake yet, I got dressed and left my house quickly with only an apple for breakfast. I called Angela and Jessica and they agreed to meet me at one of the shopping centers. They were absolutely shocked to see my neck and had a million questions for me.

          "Oh my gosh! Did you and Jacob, you know, do it?" Jessice asked in hushed tones as we went to a makeup store.

          I blushed, "N-No! I've never done anything like that before."

         Angela snickered, "Calm down so we can figure out what shade you are."

          I grumbled and we were looking for concealer or foundation to cover my neck, "Don't tell anyone, ok?"

          Suddenly, Angela's phone chimed and she checked it. She and Jessica had to head back already because of a school situation. They apologized and I stood alone in the shop until the bell rang in the shop's door. I looked up and I was surprised to see Alice here without Jasper.

          "I thought I saw you here!" she smiled at me.

          I tried to cover my neck with my hair, "A-Alice, hi. You're out early. Are you ok to be out right now?"

          She winked at me, "It's overcast today. I just ran here to see if you were here. Did you need help? Are you free today?"

          I nodded, "I'm just looking for a shade to match my, uh, skin. I don't really have plans today."

          She took a couple bottles of foundation and held it up to my skin. It was like ASMR all over again and I tried to not enjoy it. Her eyes were mesmerizing and I tried to look up and around to focus on something else in the shop. She put away one bottle and handed the other to me.