Chapter Thirty Two: Prom

I leaned on the rail as the wind played with my loose curls. Here and there, I greeted some of my classmates that I shared classes with and everyone looked really elegant and handsome. Two hands covered my eyes from behind and I smiled, recognizing those hands anywhere. His hands slid down my arms and he kissed my neck.

          "J-Jacob!" I shuddered and turned around.

          His smile froze for a second and his eyes got wide, "W-Wow. Juliet, you look beyond beautiful."

          I was also stunned and blushed, "Jacob, you look so handsome. You look good in a tux."

          He sheepishly dug through his pocket and brought out the most lovely surprise, "I-I did some asking around and I thought you'd like this."

          I gasped as he slid a sunflower and rose corsage on my left wrist and noticed he had a matching set in his coat pocket, "My love, these are my favorite. They're so beautiful."

          He laughed softly and kissed my hand, "I wanted to do something special for you. You really do look phenomenal."

          "Thank you, babe," I said and kissed his cheek.

          "Please, don't get the wrong idea. Billy wanted me to warn Bella about the Cullens. I hope you understand," he said softly when Edward's car pulled up.

          I glanced at them and pulled him closer to me with his tie, "I know you're mine. I also understand your responsibility to your tribe. Shall I wait here?"

          He moaned and kissed me, "You're mine, tonight and forever. Please come with me. Bella knows you better than she knows me."

          I nodded and took his arm. Edward must have read Jacob's mind because he left Bella by the entrance so he could park his car. Jacob warned Bella that she shouldn't be involved with Edward or the Cullens but she took it with a grain of salt. Edward came back and greeted me and Jacob politely. I don't know if Jacob heard when we were leaving but Edward did mention that he left her alone and the wolves descended. I chuckled a bit but I knew Edward heard it because he laughed too.

          Inside, Jacob and I danced together and danced with my friends after the served dinner. It was a lot of fun bonding with my friends. Bella and Edward mostly kept to themselves but I was waiting by the bathroom for Jacob when I could hear the slow dance starting. I smiled thinking about Jacob but Edward came out of the men's side, surprising both of us.

          "Hi," he said softly.

          I smiled a bit, "Hi. Are you having fun?"

          He shrugged, "Almost everyone is thinking the same thing; sex. Are you having fun?"

          I offered my hand to him, "You didn't answer. I am having fun but you haven't been smiling much."

          He took my hand, his face confused, "It's different. Everyone is so carefree here. I don't know how to dance with her because I'm controlling myself. It's hard to think when nearly everyone is so adamant about having sex after prom. Except for you. I can't quite read your thoughts."

          I pulled him into a slow dance and blushed, "Shut up and just dance with me."

          He had another sweet smile that I haven't seen before and held my lower back, "You're being nice to me."

          I put my hand on his shoulder and smirked, "You couldn't dance with Bella since her leg is still broken. I didn't know you could dance either and I sort of got your style earlier today."

          He pulled me against him and kissed my forehead softly, "Thank you, Juliet."

          I blushed and he kissed my hand. He separated from me and waited down the hallway. I figured out why when Jacob came out not long after Edward settled against the wall. Jacob grabbed me and pulled me outside. He pinned me against the wall and was smelling my neck.

          "Why is his scent on you?" he growled.

          I began to burn up after being away from him overnight, "H-He was in the bathroom and we ran into each other. J-Jacob, y-you're.."

          He began to kiss my neck, "I'm sorry, puppy. I can't keep my hands off you and I want you all to myself."

          "Ah," I moaned softly and ran my inner thigh against his outer thigh, "Jacob, please dance with me."

          He kissed me and held me close against his body, "Of course, puppy. After all, I love how you beg."

          I blushed and began to kiss his neck, "I love you, Jacob. Thank you for being here with me tonight. It means a lot to me being with you."

          He began to moan and his nails were digging into my dress and I could feel how much he wanted me, "I love you too, Juliet. This is a rite of passage. Tonight, I want to show you my ultimate act of love and devotion. I'm yours, entirely."

          He spun me and held my back to his chest as we rocked to the music looking into the ballroom from the outside, "I'll always be yours, my love. I want to fulfill it."

          He kissed my neck again, "Shall I drive the truck?"

          I mewed for the first time, my sensitivity heightened from not being intimate with him, "Mm! P-Please."