Chapter Thirty Four: Morning

** 18+ PLEASE!! **

          I woke up first and my body felt heavy. It was sore and I felt arms around my waist. Jacob's scent mixed with the smell of sex and I smiled while blushing. For the first time, I woke up with him still here. His soft snoring was cute and I stroked his hands softly. He stirred and began to kiss the back of my head.

          "Good morning, my love," I said softly.

          "Mm," he groaned and squeezed me, "mornin.."

          I moaned softly and realized we were nude, "Ah! Get up, I'm naked."

          He laughed sleepily and pulled me against him, "I am, too."

          I whimpered and struggled, "My love! I need to shower!"

          "No," he said.

          "Please," I whined.

          "No. You're mine," he said stubbornly and buried his face in my hair.

          I pouted and he eventually did let me go when it was getting uncomfortably warm under the blanket we shared. My legs were shaky and I limped into the small bathroom. There was sperm still leaking out of me and I was more worried about getting pregnant than getting caught with Jacob here. Just when I started the shower, Jacob came in, erect.

          "Mm," he looked me up and down, "how are you?"

          I turned red and looked away, "Happy. You?"

          He stood behind me and thrusted his cock between my thighs, "What do you think? My mate is so sexy. She could handle me once she got used to me."

          I began to get aroused again with him rubbing between my slit, "B-Babe, the shower-"

          He cut me off and bent me over the counter so we were looking into the mirror, "I'll make you forget about that."

          "Kyah!" I cried out as he thrusted into me.

          "Puppy, look at me," he moaned as he dug his nails into me when he gripped my hips.

          I moaned and struggled to look at him through the mirror, "J-Jacob."

         His eyes changed color and he growled. His full length was in me after I came quickly. Grabbing my arms, he held them behind my back with one hand and I was practically standing on my toes while he stirred my insides.

          "Puppy, puppy, puppy," he moaned.

          His other hand grabbed my throat and he bit into my neck. I screamed as I came and he let me go. He didn't give me much of a chance to recover but I didn't care. I wanted more. I don't know if this was normal but I couldn't think about anything else.

          "M-More," I begged.

          He spanked me, "Louder, puppy."

          I whimpered when he hit me, "M-More!"

          He smirked and picked me up by my thighs, "You want more of this, puppy?"

          I held my hands behind his head and I was getting turned on seeing him in me through the mirror, "P-Please, Jacob. I want m-more."

          He moved my hair aside with his face and bit my ear, "Such a good puppy."

          "Ahhn!" I threw back my head as he started to thrust in me again.

          "Look, baby. Look at my cock claiming your insides," he growled and licked my ear.

          I was twitching and clenched my teeth, "Nn!"

          My thighs were being held open by his dark skinned hands. My plump skin was creased between his fingers like a stress relief ball. I saw his manhood as a bulge up to my stomach. My boobs bounced with every thrust as he constantly hit my womb. I was crying but I wasn't in harmful pain. Drool was dribbling down my neck and my tongue was being forced out of my mouth. When I made eye contact with him, his nails dug into me. He growled deeply and bit down on my neck again, this time breaking skin. We both orgasmed loudly and he forced himself in me as deep as he could when he filled me with his cum.

          "Y-You're mine," he growled and licked my blood.

          I couldn't form words and felt myself getting tired. I'm his. I'm the mate of a wolf. He helped me stand but my legs weren't stable.

          "Juliet? Baby, are you ok?" he asked and brushed my hair behind my ear.

          I was panting and did my best to nod but my eyelids were so heavy now. Did I push myself too far?

          "Baby, baby. I-I'm sorry. Oh, dammit, the shower is still running," he muttered and carried me into the glass shower.

          I moaned with him carrying me as some muscle pain set in. I was so embarrassed that he needed to help wash me when I could barely stand but it felt almost natural for him to touch me. Now, he knew my whole body even though I could only see his. He then carried me out and sat me on the counter so he could dry himself off first. I looked at my neck in the mirror and it looked like an animal bit me, not a vampire or wolf, not even a human.

          "Are you ok?" Jacob asked as he cupped my face in his hands.

          "Mhm," I nodded and kissed him, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

          He shook his head and put a towel on my head to dry my hair, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost control. I even bit you."

          "I'm your mate. Thank you for taking care of me," I laughed and admired his face.

          "Juliet, you have no idea how happy I am that you're my mate. I'll always take care of you," he said seriously.

          "I'll always do my best to take care of you. I'm happy to be your mate, too," I said and kissed him again.

          Not long after drying off, we got dressed. I was glad to think ahead of time and put on a turtle neck crop top and my torn jean shorts. Jacob just put on his clothes from last night but he threw my bag over his shoulder and carried me bridal style to my truck before returning the room key to the front desk. He also drove my truck for me because I was honestly really exhausted. For the whole drive, I clung to his arm and nuzzled him a lot. Neither of us knew it at the time but our bond was more than an imprint, it was just the beginning phases of an entire legacy.