Chapter Thirty Three: Culmination

** 18+ PLEASE!! **

          Jacob drove my truck and I began taking off my earrings and heels to put on my slippers instead. He chuckled and he was taking off his coat. The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. We pulled up at the Dew Drop Inn and we walked up to the office to check in. It was only an overnight rest stop so Jacob and I split the cost of it. I waited outside because my dress was an obvious prom one so Jacob went in alone to handle everything. He came out and dangled the room keys with a mischievous smile. I blushed as he led me to our room.

          Not long after going in, he pinned me against the door, making me drop my duffle, "I've been thinking about you all day and all night."

          I gasped and began to kiss him, "J-Jacob.."

          He picked me up in a front piggyback and carried me to the bed while kicking off his shoes along the way, "Juliet."

          He laid me on my back and I touched his cheek softly, "I'm yours. I love you. I want to give you all of me. I'm not special like you and I'm only as strong as a human. I'm not even part of your tribe, or a vampire like the Cullens. Will you accept me, my love?"

          His eyes locked on mine and I felt like I was melting from his touch, "Juliet, I will always be yours. I love you. Of course I will accept you. You know what I am. Can you accept me for who I am for our entire lives?"

          I nodded and I held the back of his neck to kiss him. He exhaled a moan and his hands ran down my body. I felt him unzip the back of my dress and he slid off my corsage. I began to unbutton his white long sleeve button down and pulled off his tie with my finger. His hands went to my thighs as he gripped the bottom of my dress and pulled it up off of me. I took off his shirt and covered myself shyly. We were panting and I swear he could hear my heart beating out of my chest.

          "Julie, you're so beautiful," he whispered and traced my skin with his fingertips.

          I trembled and it felt like my nerves were spasming, "J-Jake, this is my first time."

          He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and socks, "It's my first time too, baby. I promise, I'll stop once you tell me to. I never want to hurt you."

          I blushed and covered my mouth with my hands, "I trust you."

          It was obvious he was holding back but he surprised me. He stripped entirely and positioned himself above me like a predator wanting to go for the kill. Instead, he took out the pins in my hair and kissed me softly. We were both trembling and his warm hand slid from my waist to my upper back where he unclipped my bra. I whimpered as he removed it and stared at my bare breasts. He groped me as he had before but it felt entirely different having direct skin contact. I moaned and I knew I was blushing. He was breathing harder and his hand slid down my stomach to my panties.

          "I-Is it ok if I touch you?" he asked.

          I nodded, "It's ok."

          His pointer and middle finger slid down and he twitched as I did when he felt that I was soaked. He chuckled softly and began to nibble my ear. I mewed loudly and he pressed into my fabric and flesh. I was throbbing down there and I could feel my fluids running down my thighs. He kissed down my stomach, making me cry out at each one, until he was between my thighs.

          "D-Don't stare!" I whimpered.

          He hooked his thumbs under my panties and pulled them up and off my legs, "I can't help it. Your scent is so naughty and you're leaking love juices."

          I gripped his hair above his forehead when I felt him kiss my clit, "J-Jacob!"

          "Mm," he growled, "I'm dying for a taste. Tell me if it's too much."

          Before I could answer, he began to lick me. My thighs automatically closed with his head between them. I couldn't hold in my cries and I was pushing his head against his strength to continue. Although he was licking up and down, it was unlike anything my own fingers could replicate the feeling of. His tongue focused on my clit and swirled around it. My back arched and I felt myself reaching a climax.

          "B-Babe! I-I'm going to-" I orgasmed loudly as he suddenly bit softly on my clit.

          He was growling as he gulped down my fluids and I was drooling out of the corner of my mouth. Out of breath, I didn't even realize my arms bent upwards beside me. Jacob held one of my hands while wiping his mouth with the back of his other hand.

          He looked like an animal without changing form, "I-I can't hold back any longer. Can I love you, Juliet?"

          Contrary to my racing heart, my breathing slowed to a calm rate and I nodded, "I want to love you, Jacob. Please, be gentle."

          He nodded as my hand held the back of his head. His other hand guided his tip to my pussy. I felt his heat from contact when he found my entrance. When he began to push into me, he kissed me and I whimpered loudly as tears formed at the corners of my eyes. My hymen had torn with just his head being thrust into me.

          "A-Are you ok? I can stop," he said quickly when he realized I was crying and bleeding.

          I shook my head and squeezed his hand that was still holding mine, "I-I'm okay. I promise. Please, don't stop."

          His eyebrow twitched up once I started to beg and he put his other hand on my hip. He pushed slowly into me and I moaned once he hit my womb. His length and width were too much for me and he was barely halfway into me. He exhaled a moan I hadn't heard before. Slowly, he began to thrust into me. Each thrust made me cry out in increasing volume and I felt my mind going blank when I was getting used to his rhythm. My nails dug into his skin and clawed upwards, making him growl.

          "J-Jacob! I'm coming!" I cried out, my legs wrapping around him.

          He held me close and put both of his hands on my waist, "Come!"

          My back arched and I nearly screamed as I came. I relaxed immediately and felt like I was sinking into the bed. However, Jacob pulled out of me and flipped me onto all fours.

          "J-Jacob?" I asked shakily when I saw he was harder than ever.

          "Juliet, please, tell me to stop if you can't handle it. You feel so amazing. I can't stop now," he said in an aggressive tone.

          "Hrk!" I struggled as he thrusted into me roughly from behind, forcing my tongue out of my mouth with a mouthful of drool.

          "F-Fuck!" he growled as he gripped my waist with both hands.

          Every thrust was forcing more and more into me. I felt myself stretching to the shape of his cock. My whimpers grew into cries as my voice was constantly changing in pitch with every thrust. I lost track of how many times I came when my arms gave out beneath me. He grabbed my forearms and forced me to arch backwards. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my body was becoming addicted to pleasure.

          "Juliet! Juliet!" he moaned loudly.

          My mind was already broken and I couldn't respond. Inside of me, he was twitching and he thrusted fully into me. His body trembled and he moaned loudly when he orgasmed. My insides were being stuffed with heat and he put his arms around my waist as we fell to our side. We were out of breath and shaking. We were soaked in sweat and I didn't have any energy left.