14. The 'love' that binds them.

Almost two hours had passed but, Panchali was still in the same state. The Vaidya came and did her checkup. According to him, Panchali's blood pressure was very low. It was the reason why she fainted. Sahdev then informed him about her skipping the meals. The Vaidya tsked and reprimanded them for not taking care of her. He also informed them that the low blood pressure was due to her anxiety.

Arjun's face contorted to that of guilt hearing that. He thought that it all happened because of him. His anger blinded him to such an extent that he failed to see that Panchali was getting affected. Krishna looked at his friend and smiled sadly. He knew what Arjun was thinking but he didn't try to say anything because all of it was supposed to happen. He was just a medium in his human form, who tweaked a bit here and there to make sure that things happen accordingly.

Bheem was trying his best to reign in his anger. He wanted to lash out on everybody. There were so many people with her, yet nobody could keep her safe. He looked at Panchali who looked sick and pale. Her usual shine was missing.

Nakul and Sahdev, were sitting near Panchali. Sahdev rubbed Panchali's face with a wet cloth from time to time. Nakul just sat by her head and caressed her hair. He didn't want his Shree to be sick.

Yudhisthir, sat on the other side of the bed and held her hand in his hands. He didn't leave her hand even once in the last two hours. He looked at her face and then at everyone else's. All were tensed and sad. A little smile came upon his face on thinking about how his Kalyani was like the life force for each person who was present in that room.

Dyumna and Balram sat by their sister's feet and took turns to rub her feet, with the hope of easing her anxiousness in any way.

Govind stood by his Sakhi's side and looked at her lovingly. Rukmini could see that his eyes had turned dewy by seeing his friend in that state. She went to his side and entwined her fingers with his. He looked at her and she nodded.

Satyabhama sat by Subhadra's side and was trying to console her. Subhadra, just like Arjun, was blaming herself. She was so engrossed in her own world that she failed to see Panchali breaking down.

Karna just sat by the window with a distant look on his face. He was feeling helpless for the first time. Unlike the others, he may not have been a part of her life from the first but, that doesn't mean she was less important for him. In the last two days, she managed to get a hold on his heart somehow.

"Kalyani, you've rested enough my dear. Wake up and bless us with your endearing smile now." Yudhisthir requested. His voice was shaky, as he tried his best not to cry.

"Yes choti. Come back to us." Balram pleaded.

"Panchi, see. Your brothers are requesting you. Please listen." Dyumna cried.

"Shree, don't be stubborn. We will make sure that all our attention is on you from now on." Nakul spoke.

"Yes, I will tell you more stories Ayonija." Sahdev offered.

"And I will teach you archery. Don't do this to me Krishnaa. You're the only one with whom I am the closest." Arjun said while giving a teary smile. She may not know it but, she has got absolutely no reason to feel jealous of anyone. Nobody can ever get a place in his heart except for her.

"Panchali, why are you not listening? Are you enjoying by seeing us in so much of distress?" Bheem asked, losing his control over his anger slowly. He wanted to see his jolly Panchali.

 He wanted to see his jolly Panchali