15. Panchali in Danger.

After that day's incident, Panchali recovered quickly. Her health was back to normal again. The Pandavas vowed to take care of her, no matter what. They were scared to death seeing her sick.

Nowadays, one or the other amongst the Pandavas, stays by her side like her shadow. Initially, Balram and Dyumna were not really happy with the arrangement but, after Krishna's insistence they accepted it. Nonetheless, from time to time, they kept an eye on the Pandavas.

Panchali, on the other hand, wasn't much happy with the arrangements. Half of her freedom was curtailed. She was allowed to roam about freely only if she was within the premises of the palace. The moment she steps out, one of the Pandavas would go out with her. If not them, any of her two brothers would do so.

Today, it was one of those days. Panchali wanted to go to the market to get something for everyone before she goes to Hastinapur with the Pandavas. It was unbelievable for her how one month had passed by so soon.

"Govind, can't you ask Dau to allow me to go to the market for once? By now, everyone knows not to mess with me. I have two protective brothers here- Dau and Dyumna, the bestest (it isn't a word, for real.) friend in the world- you 'Govind, two best archers of the world as my best friends-Radhe and Arjun and four friends-the rest of the Pandavas. Who'd want to bear the brunt of their wrath by messing with me?" Panchali tried to explain.

"I know everything Panchi but, you've to admit that it is a bit too risky for you to go out alone. You're still weak plus, people know that you're the life force of the royals of Panchal, Hastinapur, Dwaraka and now to an extent Ang Pradesh too. If anybody supposedly gets there hands on you, they know that we will be helpless because you're too precious for us." Krishna said. His Sakhi was too innocent to understand the politics and the dynamics of the world around. That was another reason why everyone was so worried about her. They knew that Panchali would think the best about all the people.

"But Govinddd-" Panchali was whining when Krishna interrupted.

"I can give you one option though. Today, you can choose whoever you want to go out with." Krishna offered. He held his Sakhi's hand and looked at her with a smile.

"Let me think Govind

"Let me think Govind. I can't take you because Satya will kill you. You are supposed to spend some tine with her." She giggled.

"I don't want to take Dhananjay or Radhe because they'll kill anyone who dares to come near me, be it a hawker or seller." Panchali rolled her eyes thinking about their possessiveness towards her.

"Bhrata Dyumna and Dau are busy with the mace training." She grumbled. She would have liked the company of her two brothers.

"Subhu and Rukmini jiji would never agree to come with me. They know how indecisive I am Govind. I take a lot of time to buy even one thing." Panchali pouted. Govind laughed seeing his Sakhi act so cute.

"Is that the exhausted list or are there a few people more?" Krishna questioned. Panchali was getting where he wanted her to now.

"Nakul, has gone to the Vedsala. He's helping Raj Vaidya ji in making some new type of medicine. It is some kind of supplement for people who's physically weak." Panchali tried to think if that's what Nakul had told her exactly when she had inquired.