23. The Bride of the Five

After much insistence from his Dharma and continuous encouragement from hid younger brothers, Yudhisthir decided to go back to Hastinapur. Whatever be the repercussions of their most uncommon marriage, they would face it together.

While,‌ Bheem and Arjun made the arrangements for going back, Nakul and Sahdev sent a messenger to Hastinapur, with the motive of informing their family beforehand regarding their arrival.

Yudhisthir, on the other hand, went to talk with Purochan and his family, more like to warn them that now they would be at the receiving end of the wrath of not just the Pandavas, but also the Kurus‌, the Panchals, and the Yadavas.

"We may have considered about forgiving you if you would have tried to harm only us but, now you won't be shown any mercy for you tried to harm the very life force of all the three kingdoms. Our Panchali." Yudhisthir spat out in anger. His eyes were red, displaying the level of his wrath.

Purochan smirked hearing Yudhisthir's wrathful words. At that moment, it seemed like some tall claims only. He had no idea that their plan had backfired. That when it came to diplomacy and astuteness, Krishna is unbeatable. It was Shankuni's mistake as he had undermined the skills of the greatest diplomat of Aryavarta.

"Smile all you want now Purochan. In a week's time, you'll forget about smiling. All you will do then is cry and beg us for mercy which won't be granted to you." Yudhisthir added. He would have killed him right now but his Dharma wouldn't allow it.

"Sure. I will wait for you." Purochan let out a evil laugh.

Yudhisthir stomped his feet in anger and came back from there before he could lose control of his temper.

The moment he entered their chamber, his anger evaporated. The view that was before his eyes rendered him speechless and was enough to make him forget about everything else.

 The view that was before his eyes rendered him speechless and was enough to make him forget about everything else

Panchali was looking more beautiful than ever. The dasis who were helping her to get ready were themselves smitten seeing the incomparable beauty of Pandavas' wife . According to them, the Pandavas were the luckiest men to have walked on this earth since they for Panchali as their wife.

"Ummph! Pa-Panchali." Dharmaraj stuttered, as he felt all his elocutionary abilities fade.

" Dharmaraj stuttered, as he felt all his elocutionary abilities fade