31. Pacifying Panchali - II

The moment Panchali entered her chamber,‌ her eyes fell on her husbands at first, who looked somewhat scared and were looking at each other. Also, her two brothers were there, who had wide grins plastered on their faces, enjoying whatever was going to take place now, it seems.

"Bhrata Duryodhan, did you ask for me?"  Panchali asked while walking towards her brother and completely ignoring her husbands.

"Yes, Panchi. I wanted to discuss with you about something." Duryodhan said while pulling Panchali by her hand softly and making her to sit in between him and Dushasan.

Panchali smiled slightly

Panchali smiled slightly. However, it was only reserved for her two brothers. Her husbands won't be getting a share of it.

"What I want to say is that, I think you all should go to Dwaraka." Duryodhan announced.

The Pandavas were shocked. Didn't their brother know about the gravity of the situation that they were dealing with? How could he decide about something as big as this without consulting them?

"Duryodhan."
"Jyesth."

The Pandavas were about to protest but, Duryodhan stopped them in the midway.

"Listen to what I have to say at first, my brothers."

"I am saying that you should all go now because I alongwith Dushasan, Pitamah, Kakashree Vidur, Pitashree and Kakashree Pandu would do all your work on behalf of you. By the time you're back, we will get everything ready. After that, we will directly put our plan into action." Duryodhan tried to explain.

"But-" Sahdev was about to say something when Dushasan cut him off.

"Think about Panchi too. Don't you think she would want to go and attend her brother's wedding rather than sitting here while you're busy doing your work?"

"Yes." Panchali agreed in excitement. Atleast her brothers were able to understand her woe.

"Alright then. You've put forward our suggestion. It's up to Jyesth now, whether he would act accordingly or not." Duryodhan left the decision on Yudhisthir because he can never disrespect his elder brother.

"Arya." Panchali decided to use her best weapon that she knew could melt all her husbands in an instant. Her pouty lips and her puppy dog eyes.