5. Love at first sight, maybe?

Maharaj Drupad along with Maharani Prashati, Satyajit and Shikandini were busy in making sure that all the guests were comfortable. They had arranged for a small function in order to entertain the guests, as well as to introduce the fireborn twins before everyone, officially!

The Kuru family and the Yadavas were given the foremost seats. None of the other guests even dared to complain about the special treatment that was being given to the two families because they knew about their bond already. Who'd want to simply mess with the three most powerful families of Aryavarta, now?

The elders decided to occupy the second row of seats, thereby allowing all the youngsters to enjoy the function from the front seats. Drupad and Prashati joined the elders of the Kuru family after making sure that everyone else was comfortable. Shikandini and Satyajit decided to wait until their siblings come. They would join the rest of them later on.

Soon, the curtains of the makeshift stage were drawn apart and a spotlight fell on the centre of the stage automatically. A soft music was played, which managed to tug at everyone's heart. Not long after, the oh-so-familiar smell of the blue lotuses spread throughout the hall, letting everyone know about the arrival of Yagyaseni and her elder brother Dristadyumna. The Kuru princes went into a sweet reverie of their own. Their sense of hearing spiked up when they heard the sweet melody of Panchali's payal. They looked at the entrance and saw the faint outlines of two silhouettes.

Arjun, who had always taken pride in claiming that there's not a single person in this world who can affect him, regretted making all those tall claims now. Forget about the person, the mere scent of the blue lotuses that lingered around was enough to affect him and his senses now.

Yudhisthir, the eldest Pandava, who was known for his calm demeanor, seemed to have lost all his calmness suddenly, today. His feelings and emotions had somehow taken the form of huge tidal waves, wrecking havoc inside his heart, now.

Bheem, the most powerful Pandava‌, he who feared none and has already killed hundreds of enemies with his mere hands, was at the receiving end today. He felt like he would die a thousand deaths before he could get a glimpse of the fireborn princess, thereby ending all his misery.

Nakul, the most handsome one among the Pandavas, the elder twin, was a popular playboy. He has broken the hearts of numerous girls till now. Today, it was the reverse. He was getting a dose of his own medicine. He knew that Yajnaseni had the power of breaking and mending his heart. For her, he can rip out his whole heart.

Sahdev, the youngest among the Pandavas, was known for his quiet nature and wisdom. He was an introvert by nature. He hardly spoke with anyone until he is directly addressed. For a change today, Sahdev wanted to be anything but quiet. He wanted shout out loud how someone called Yagyaseni was making him feel a thousand emotions all at once.

The daze of the Pandavas was broken when they heard a collective gasp from everyone. They looked around to see what was happening but, wasn't surprised when they saw everyone's eyes being fixated on the stage. The spotlight dissected into two different lights suddenly, revealing Panchali and Dristadyumna. They were standing on the stage, holding their hands and smiling at the people politely.

 They were standing on the stage, holding their hands and smiling at the people politely