Chapter 2

Techno had come to Darryl's office to thank him once more for the wonderful work he had done on the successful mission. They spoke for a while, you might say they are fairly close, but after they got down to business, Techno remarked, "So Darryl, I have a new case for you."

Darryl then groaned and asked, "Ohh and what would be my new job sir?" because he already knew it was another case involving the Diamond Mafia.

"It's about another Omega Auction Event" Techno said with a serious expression and suddenly filled with rage in his eyes. Darryl kept his emotions in check and only let his anger out. It's a touchy subject for Darryl because he is an omega, and his friends are omegas as well. In addition, their male omegas meaning they're pretty rare, making them a target for the mafia since they can be sold for as much as $1 million at auction.

It's not their fault, though, because they were born to submit and follow commands, and society has only made it worse because people assume that omegas are just housewives and pup bearers, Darryl's eyes were filled with wrath, but underneath that rage he was literally going to scream and tear up.

"Ahh of course heres some of the leads, and the deadline would be on Thursday because in Friday next week, that's when the auction would happen, and I need you to figure out to where this event would take place," Techno said, grinning.

With a professional tone, Darryl nodded and said, "uh yes sir understood I actually already know where it would take place, It would take place at a casino owned by the Diamond Mafia group, I don't know which part of it yet, but I have a theory that It's going to be an under ground event." Techno was surprised, but I can understand why; Darryl handled his previous investigation perfectly, and now he is already in charge of his new assignment that's his already ahead.

Techno said before departing, "Wow Darryl that's amazing news well now good luck with your new case your surely our best detective bye for now." Darryl simply smiled and sighed and went straight to his new case that Techno just gave, his a literal workaholic well that's how he does his job with perfection.

Time Skip to 5 p.m.

After saying goodbye to his friends George and Karl, Darryl left his office and drove to his home. When he opened the door, Rat jumped up and down and had the zoomies. This made Darryl happy and he picked her up. He sat down on the couch and began giving Rat belly scratches and scratches behind her ears. After 20 minutes, he received a text from George saying, "I'll pick you up at 8am."

Darryl smiled replying " K Gogy". To which George responds " Ok muffin man, whatever".

Darryl chuckled and turned on the TV to watch Disney+ and he decided to watch Luca. He made some popcorn before playing the movie, and he watched it while eating popcorn. After 1 hour and 35 minutes, the amazing movie ended. Darryl loved the movie, and he then checked the time and it was already 7:15 p.m.

He set Rat gently on the floor and went to the kitchen to give her some cooked chicken breast, which she happily ate. He also cleaned Rat's water bowl and filled it back up with water. He then went to his room and went to the bathroom connected to it, where he took a shower and brushed his teeth. After drying off, he chose his outfit, choosing a black crop top with a red skirt and baby blue sneakers. He went downstairs and waited.

A black range Rover parked in front of his house he went out, And said hi to George and Karl who wore a skirt and crop, George was wearing a baby blue crop top with cobalt blue skirt, and Karl wore a purple crop top with a swirl design in the center with a black skirt, he then locked his house and went inside the range Rover, George then Opened Spotify on the car's center screen.

He played Mother Mother - Hayloft II, and after driving for 15 minutes, they arrived at a popular bar. When they entered, they could feel many eyes on them, but they just shrugged it off and went to the bar. Darryl ordered a strawberry tequila, while George chose a vodka, and Karl chose whiskey. They chatted for a while, and when they finished their drinks, they ordered more alcohol.

Let's go to Zak

He said in a serious and angry tone, "Ugh that stupid piece of shit detective better not mess with another of my businesses, or else his going to be really sorry and wish he's dead when I find him. " He then made the decision to go to his bar to unwind for a while because no one outside of his organization knew he was a mafia boss. He entered his car, and drove to his bar. When he arrived he looked at a guard which they brought him to a VIP Booth on the second floor overlooking the dance floor and he ordered a full bottle of vodka.

He then looked around the bar before focusing on a small brunette boy wearing a black crop top and a red skirt. Seeing how frail and exposed the boy appeared, as well as his pale, unmarked skin, which to him appeared to be his canvas that he would paint with red and purple hickeys, made him feel hard. He then imagined what the small brunette's moans would sound like when he painted the brunette's body with hickeys.

________________________________________

So, what are your initial thoughts on the book?

Sorry for the filler chapter, but don't worry, I'll get to the action in a few chapters.

Because English is not my first language, please forgive any grammatical or spelling problems. The comments that would correct my errors, as they would undoubtedly assist enhance my English writing skills

And, as usual, eat, sleep, and drink plenty of water because you deserve it.