Chapter 7

Darryl was once again woken up by the sun, he groaned and checked his phone for the time, it was 7am "Wow it's pretty early" said Darryl, then he decided to drop off Rat at his brothers house, he went out George's house and went to his car and drove to his house, he unlocked it and Rat ran to him, and jumped up and down he giggled and laughed at the cuteness of his dog he picked her up, petted her, and scratched her head. He then went inside, and walked to his room upstairs, he went to his closet to get some extra clothes just in case.

He drove to his brother's house with his dog and a bag, his brother was actually really happy when Darryl said he was dropping off Rat for a few days, he thanked his brother and said goodbye, he then drove off to IHOP and bought waffles and pancakes and 3 omelettes, he drove to George's house, when he arrived he went to the living room and saw Karl sleeping on the couch, and George reading a book while wearing an oversized hoodie.

He chuckled at the sight of his two crackhead friends and walked over to George and tapped him, George looked up and Darryl whispered "let's scare Karl", George giggled and nodded, they went to the couch quietly, George looked at Darryl and Darryl nodded, Darryl was holding his laughter while George was really red from holding his giggles and laughs, then Darryl whispered "ok 1..2..3 go", then Darryl and George said loudly while grabbing Karl "wakey wakey Kwalos!"

Karl shot up with wide eyes and exclaimed, "what the fucking honk, what the hell you guys?" George and Darryl burst out laughing and began to cry, then Darryl exclaimed, "language you muffin, also that was really funny*giggles*, Ok I brought IHOP come on let's eat".

"Your lucky I'm hungry," Karl grumbled.

"yeah yeah now come on let's eat," Darryl replied, and the three of them began eating while talking about their plans for the day, and after eating they took their pills, they also decided to go to a water park,30 minutes away from George's house, they began packing some snacks, George lent Karl some extra clothes, and after packing they all decided to use George car, since Darryl's was charging in George garage.

George locked the door and went to his car, starting driving. They made a quick stop in a clothing store to buy some swimming trunks and rash guards, then continued the road trip to the water park, while screaming the lyrics of Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. They finally arrived at the water park after a lot of singing and screaming.

They rented a cottage, changed in the bathroom, then went in the wave pool, giggling and enjoying the waves passing by, they were like little kids, but their laughter was short-lived when they smelled three foul odor. Their eyes widened because they knew there were alphas nearby; yes, they had taken the scent blockers, but it's an omega's instinct to be scared when an alpha is nearby.

Darryl was too busy glaring at the alpha walking towards George to notice that the second Alpha was already behind him and grabbed his ass, Darryl's eyes widen and he slapped thee alpha, Darryl, George, and Karl immediately ran out of the pool and went to the water slides, they didn't want their fun day to be ruined by those disgusting Alphas.

They returned to their cottage and ate their food; it was already 2pm when they decided to go home; they changed their clothes in the bathroom, packed their belongings, and drove to George's house; they took a shower; George's house has 5 bathrooms, one in the kitchen and four upstairs, one for each bedroom.

After taking a shower, they went to Netflix and watched the Dynasty, they really love Fallon (aka Elizabeth Gillies) her sassy and cut throat attitude is just amazing, after that they played monopoly which George won the first game while Darryl won the next two games, making Karl pout while George and Darryl just giggle, they all called it a day they said their goodnights and they slept in the rooms they slept the previous night.

Let's go to Clay

Clay was signing paperwork and responding to emails when his phone dinged; the notification was from imassage and was sent by Callahan; he tapped the massage and unlocked his phone; it said, "hey boss, I got the identity of detective Badboyhalo." Clay's eyes widen, and a smile crept across his face as his phone made another ding.

Code name: Detective Badboyhalo
Real name: Darryl Noveschosch
Age: 24
(5'7) Beta

Then another ding came from Clay's phone, this time showing the image of Darryl. Clay grinned and said, "Finally, we can get rid of that stupid detective," and replied to the message, "good, I'll send you my payment via paypal," before turning off his phone.

"Zak is going to love my present for him tomorrow," Clay said as he leaned back in his chair, hands at the back of his head, feet crossed and placed on the table, before picking up his phone and calling Nick.

"Uh hey Clay, what's up?" Nick asked, "Oh nothing, I just got the identity and personal information of Badboyhalo," he said while looking at his fingers.

"Wait for real?, Finally we can get rid of that annoying detective," Nick responded,"yep let's just capture that son of bitch and surprise Zak, and come to my base well have a meeting about our plans on how to capture him," Clay said.

"OK, I'm on my way," Nick said as the call ended. Clay sighed and said, "This is going to be fun," then grinned.

________________________________________

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote.

Because English is not my first language, please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. The comments that would correct my errors, as they would undoubtedly help improve my English writing skills.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink plenty of water because you deserve it.