𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Hey, pretty lady—"

"No."

'This is no use..' he thought, sighing as he kept walking down the sidewalk, his head hung low as his eyes were stuck on his shoes. His black jacket flowing with the wind behind him as he shivered from the cold breeze.

'Maybe Wakasa could give me some advice..he always get the girls..' Shinichiro thought as his eyes averted upwards, meeting e/c ones before he stumbled on his feet. "Sorry, didn't see you there." he said, walking past her before he stopped and turned back around.

"Hey! Do you think we could.. you know, exchange numbers?" he said, trying to get her attention but she wouldn't bare to spare him a look. "Pretty lady?" he tapped her shoulder, now making her turn around to face him.

"Hm?" she hummed, glancing at him as she stopped walking. "Do you think we can— at least let me finish my sentence before you can walk away!" Shinichiro whined, watching the woman start to disappear.

'I should start online dating..that'd be more helpful than just doing what i'm doing now..' he dragged his shoes against the sidewalk, sulking as others gave him odd looks, all wondering why the 25 year old man looked so dull.

If only they knew this was his 5th time getting rejected and it's only 9 in the morning.

He then reached into his pockets, going for his phone before he lifted it up and placing it close to his face. He checked the recent messages he got, some from Mikey, Emma and Wakasa.

Shinichiro then pressed on Wakasa's contact, calling him as he hoped to get the love advice he needed. "Shin?" Wakasa said into the phone. "Waka! Can you give me advice since you know..all the girls go to you?"

"Uh I don't know? Fix whatever you call on that head of yours." Shinichiro glared at his phone before reaching his hand up to his hair. "It's not that bad!" Shinichiro said, trying to convince himself.

"Yeah okay..not that bad. Ask Emma or Mikey." Wakasa sighed, filing his nails before looking at them. "Emma has decent advice, I don't know about Mikey though."

"How do you know Emma has good advice?! She never gives me any!"

"Do you see how nice my nails have been lately? I can literally do magic with these shits." Wakasa laughed while Shinichiro deadpanned. "Okay, okay, I get it but seriously..what should I do to get a girl to like me?"

"Fix that mop on your head. Kay bye, I got a girl on hold." Shinichiro shook his head at his friend as he heard the phone call end.

"I'm hopeless!"

———

"What do you mean dating website?!"

"Exactly what I said Shinichiro!" Mikey said, crossing his legs as he sat down in front of his older brother. "We, Emma and I will photoshop your picture and make you more likable than you are right now so you can get a girl!" Mikey cheered.

"Yeah! Plus maybe we don't have to photoshop it if you kept your hair down!" Emma added while Shinichiro glared at his two younger siblings. "Fine, but i'd rather just do it myself! I don't want any criticism from teenagers!"

Mikey and Emma both looked at each other, rolling their eyes as they watched Shinichiro start to walk away.

"He's trying too hard." Emma said, fixing her imaginary glasses while Mikey hummed. "He is, it's just too much if i'm being honest. If you have to go as far as a dating website then you are done for. No woman wants you!"

Shinichiro was in his room trying to take pictures, he was near the window, the mirror, his tv, his bed, under his bed, his closet but he couldn't get a perfect picture. He then laid himself on his bed, running his fingers through his hair and raised his phone up above his face before taking the picture.

"Oh shit, I actually look nice.." he mumbled, selecting that picture and placing it on his profile while filling in the necessary questions. No later than five minutes later, he set his phone down and got up from his bed to grab to clean clothes and shower. Once he closed the door of his room, his screen lit up.

𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀!

-