𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"She's been ignoring me.."

"Can you let go of my bike now—"

"I mean..did I do something wrong? I heard her yell..maybe she doesn't really like me—" Shinichiro was starting to say his thoughts out loud, being interrupted by his customer who took his bike out of his hands and left the shop.

"Oh." he mumbled, realizing what he was doing before checking the time and seeing that it was almost time for closing. He went over to the glass door to lock it before he saw her running after the bus. "Doesn't she have a car..?"

He opened the door, watching her stop and giving up before sighing to herself. "Y/n!" he called out for her, seeing her tense up before she kept walking forward. 'She's actually ignoring me?!' he thought before going across the street and attempting to catch up with her.

"Y/n!" he reached his hand out for her, finally getting her to stop. "Are you okay? You've been ignoring me after Takeomi talked to you and—" he stopped speaking the second he heard her start to cry, she was terribly trembling and he knew because he could feel it in her hands.

"I'm..sorry.." she choked out, he noticed the paper in her other hand. "Sorry? What are you sorry about? You did nothing wrong—" it was at that moment his eyes caught on to something he didn't catch seconds earlier.

The ring on her finger.

"You went back to him..?! After everything he did to you?!" Shinichiro raised his voice, letting go of her hand, backing away just a bit as she kept her back facing him before building up the courage to turn around and meet his eyes.

He could see how red her eyes were, the tears that had stained her soft cheeks, the new tears running over them.

"You're not *hiccup* going to understand Shin—" she said, wiping her eyes. "Not going to understand?! Of course i'm not going to understand! You're going back to him and for what?!" he stared at her, waiting for her to answer his question but all she was doing was crying.

"Were you just playing with my feelings then?"

"What? No! Of course not—!"

"Then why Y/n?!" her eyes slightly widened before she closed her mouth. She looked away from him, wanting to tell him but she couldn't get it out, it was at the tip of her tongue.

He shook his head before getting something out of his pocket, it was a blue suede rectangular box. He knew she wasn't going to take it so he grabbed her hand and placed it on her palm. "If you don't want it, fine, throw it away. I just bought it because it reminded me of you." he said before walking away and going back inside his shop.

She stood there, hesitating to open it before she felt her chest start to hurt, her hand reaching over to rub the pain but she felt herself start to get dizzy. Her eyes skimmed over to his shop, the lights were off and he was no where to be seen. She felt her breathing start to get heavier, her hand tightly holding onto what Shinichiro had gave her.

She felt like her eyes start to close but she tried to keep herself awake. "Hm? Y/n? What are you doing around here—" Wakasa said before watching her body go limp, he immediately went over to her, his arms wrapping around her body and catching her as the blue suede box fell onto the floor.

Wakasa didn't take his car, he rode on his bike, he knew that it would be unsafe to have her there and Shinichiro's shop was right there but he didn't have a car as well. Benkei has a car but it's currently in the shop and Takeomi was still at work so it would take too long just to go in his car.

The hospital was ten minutes away so he made a run for it, picking up the blue suede box first and putting it in his pocket before carrying her bridal style and making his way to get her help.

———

"She's in a room now, sleeping..The doctors haven't said anything yet.." Wakasa said in almost a whisper, trying not to wake her up as he was on the phone with Takeomi who was making his way to them.

"Can I ask a question, Takeomi? And answer honestly." Wakasa asked, his eyes moving over her hand and to the ring. "What is it? Did something happen?"

"Why the hell are you forcing her to get back with you, Takeomi?"

"I'm forcing her? It was her idea to do this."

-