𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"He's in trouble."

"Shin's weird..He needs a job." Mikey said, interlocking his fingers and placing them on the table as Emma copied him. "He needs a girlfriend, I hope she catches him cheating too. He doesn't seem loyal."

"I pretty sure he's desperate for a girlfriend so he'd probably worship her or even make a whole shrine for her." Mikey laughed at his own words while Emma shook her head. The two were waiting for their older brother to get out the shower as they had his phone in front of them.

They were only snooping around, wondering what he could be doing besides trying to find a girlfriend only until they saw a notification from the unknown app and from an unknown person, so they decided to open it.

𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

here's a tutorial on how
to change your hairstyle btw
and a photo reference

1 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!
1 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!

They laughed at the message, founding it funny and leaving the message read and deciding to look through the app until they found some other things they wish they never saw.

"Emma! Mikey! Have you seen my phone?" they heard Shinichiro start to step into the kitchen, his eyes looking over to his two younger siblings and his phone in front of them.

"Oh, I didn't put it there— Did you guys get it?!" he was going to reach for it but Emma quickly took his before his arm went over the table. "Shin, you should see this." Emma said, opening his phone and pressing on the message before she played the video.

"What is this?! A hair tutorial?!"

"Yes because you have some weird thing going on with your hair! You should be thanking the lovely person who sent it to you on this dating website!" Mikey said, pointing to the phone as Shinichiro's jaw dropped.

"You went through my phone?!" Shinichiro grabbed his phone, looking at the message before pressing on the profile. The name was unknown but she did have her picture displayed. 'She's the same woman I saw earlier!' his eyes lit up, moving towards her age as his eyes widened.

'27?! She's older than me by two years?!' his siblings saw the frown on his face before he soon smiled. 'She texted me..that means she wants to be my girlfriend!' No Shinichiro, she was just telling you to fix that ugly ass hairstyle you have.

He texted her back either way, there was almost a glowing aura revolving around him as he giggled and walked back to his room. Emma and Mikey giving each other a look before shaking it off, both used to their brother's odd behavior.

𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

heyyy
delivered

He placed the phone down on his bed, bouncing his leg up and down as he was anxious, waiting for her to answer until he heard a ding. He quickly flipped the phone back around, taking it in his hand and reading the message.

𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖺 😰

you should let your
hair down, maybe it'll help
it helped me 🤗
kay bye

why's everyone giving
me hair advice? 😢

bc..?
takeomi says to let
your hair down 🤷
even benkei
kay byyeee?