𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

She woke up to hearing faint singing coming from the kitchen, his voice was soothing to listen to, like a lullaby she'll love to listen to before she slept. She stretched her arms in the air, the cloudy sky not letting an sunlight come through as she tossed the blanket next to her, over her legs.

The two only slept on the same bed, they were too tired to do anything else, but it got hot and she preferred only wearing a shirt to sleep and he preferred only wearing his shorts, so he let her wear his shirt.

"Shin? What are you singing?" she said, getting up from the bed and making her way to the bathroom first before making her way to the kitchen, watching him use the spatula as a microphone while his voice slightly cracked as he sang and his earphones were too loud to hear her, all while making pancakes.

She let out a laugh, walking to him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her chest against his back as he flinched from the sudden touch. He took his earphones off, turning around as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You're awake, I thought you would sleep in more."

"You thought?" she said, tilting her head to the side to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Mhm. I made you pancakes!" he said, a smile on his face. "The first one I made accidentally burnt..and the fire alarm went off and I was scared that you were going to wake up so I tried really hard to get the smoke out because I didn't want to be know for burning a building down by making pancakes—"

He started ramble on, making her laugh as she cupped his cheeks and leaned in closer to kiss him on the lips. He was in shocked state just for a bit until he kissed her back, his hand reaching over to the counter to put the spatula down.

His hands on the side of her neck, forgetting the pancakes on the pan as they started backing up into the living room. She could taste the lingering flavor of tobacco on his lips, she could tell he smoked just before she woke up.

"Shin."

"Yeah?"

"The pancakes..they're burning.."

"Oh..wait what?!" he immediately pushed himself off of her, making his way to the stove as he moved the pan away. "Aw note again! I told myself not to forget!" he cried out, wiping the smoke away as she opened the balcony door.

"How'd you forget so easily Shin?" she shook her head, watching him panic as he brought the pan out to the balcony and letting the smoke out from the apartment.

"Kissing you makes me forget things!"

"Hm." she froze at his choice of words as he glanced over to her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm being honest." he said, letting out a chuckle as he turned off the stove.

"Kissing me makes you forget things?" she repeated, he nodded his head, making his way over to her, reaching for her hand and leaning in for a kiss until the doorbell rang. "Who could be here so early?" Shinichiro mumbled in a disappointed tone.

She shrugged her shoulders as she made her way to the door, looking through the peep hole. She then turned around to Shinichiro, grabbing his hand and pushing him into her bedroom as he was confused.

"Wait is it—" he started to say until his face was met with his shirt, realizing she had taken it off to change into another. "Sorry, just uhm hide. Sorry." she said, fidgeting as she went through her drawer to find another shirt.

She then rushed back out, closing the door behind her as she took another look at her apartment to make sure everything was in place before making herself back to the door. She braced herself to open it, taking off the locks before turning the knob and pulling the door open.

"Hello?" she said, opening the door just enough to show her head. "Takeomi, what are you doing here?" she said, looking over to him. "Just seeing how you were doing. That's all." he said, tilting his head so he could see inside.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

"No, it's a mess right now and I don't think you would want to come in either way." she said, he noticed the harshness in her voice. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. Plus you have work and I don't want you to worry about missing anything." she tried making up excuses for him to leave but he wouldn't just walk away. "Fine, then i'll see you after work." he said as he took a step forward.

"See you." he leaned in to give her a kiss but her reflexes came in and made her tilt her head to the side as he kissed her on the cheek. He caught the hesitation in her eyes and how they looked back towards the inside of her apartment.

"Can I use the bathroom real quick? If you don't mind?"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

merry christmas to those who celebrate!
i hope you guys are safe and you've enjoyed your holiday! <33

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅