𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"We've found someone who's able to give you a heart."

"Really?" she leaned in forward, looking right at her doctor as she waited for her to say something. "Yes, it didn't take us no longer than a few days but with this a bit..sudden, your surgery will be in three days instead of the end of the month."

"Three days?!" Y/n was a taken back. Three days was just three days but it was coming so quickly that she didn't even prepare for it since she was expecting it to come later. "Yes three days, we know it's very sudden but it's best to get it out the way."

"And at what time..?"

"We'll give you a call but it should be around the afternoon."

———

"Three days?! What the hell?! Don't you gotta like uhm..I don't know, something!"

She watched him walk around his shop, his hands behind his head as she sat on the empty chair right in front of his office. The shop was about to close but he decided to close a bit earlier since he didn't have anyone else coming in for the rest of the night.

"Yeah, it's coming quicker than I thought.." she mumbled, letting out a soft sigh and using her arms to hug herself. She heard Shinichiro sit down next to her, resting his head on her shoulder then grabbing her hand and holding it. "You know what I did yesterday?" she started to say.

"What?" he said, hearing her start to laugh. "I uh took his debit card— I should've took his credit card though.." she said, making him chuckle. "Then I bought myself a nice purse, some shoes too. I went to the spa then I went to this nice restaurant and then I bought flowers and went to my mom."

"What did she say?"

"I think she was happy I visited her." she said with a small smile on her face, laying her head on top of his before closing her eyes. "That's nice, I hope I can meet her one day." he said as she hummed. "Me too." her words made him question. "Too bad she's dead." he was caught off guard, letting out a cough.

"Oh.."

"I didn't mean to ruin the mood!"

"Oh no you're fine! You just said it so casually..!" he played with her fingers. "Sorry." she said, the awkward silence filling in the room. "So..what was she like?" he asked her, glancing at Y/n. "Oh I don't know, she died an hour after I was born, that's what my dad told me. All I know was that she definitely loved baking."

"She passed away yesterday? Is that why you bought her flowers?" Shinichiro asked her another question, watching her shake her head. "Yes but not yesterday, in three days. The only reason I went yesterday was because I was busy for the next three days."

"So that means..your birthday is in three days?! Why didn't you tell me?!" he said, trying to change the topic because he noticed the saddened tone she was speaking in. "You didn't know?" she furrowed her eyebrows as he shook his head. "No?!"

"Now I gotta plan something for you! Hold on! Cover your ears, I gotta call Waka!" he said, standing up and going in front of her, grabbing her hands and forcing her to place them on her ear as she broke into a smile. Shinichiro went to the front of the store as he started calling Wakasa.

She watched him try to whisper, a laugh emitting from her mouth as her eyes started to get glossy. The only reason why she was tearing up because she didn't think she'd be able to see the fourth day and have him on her side. Y/n looked over to him as he gave her a thumbs up, too far away to see the tears pooling in her eyes.

"No Waka! Just because you knew her longer doesn't mean you actually know her!" he whispered into the phone. "And don't even suggest Takeomi!"

"I wasn't going to! That damn bastard is getting on my nerves, I might beat the shit out of him when I see him again..but either way, are we celebrating before or after surgery?"

"I was thinking after."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

🧍🏻🚛

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅