𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"I still don't get it..what was wrong with my hair?"

"Everything." the two of them said, all looking at Shinichiro who was fixing his hair, brushing it out before turning to them. "Better?" he asked them, watching them both give him a thumbs up.

"Much better." Wakasa said. "Come on, it's almost time." he added, Benkei fixing the rest for Shinichiro as he sulked. "Guys what if she says no?!" he started to get cold feet. "She already said yes to you, I think that's enough."

'I can't tell of that was back handed or not..'

It was their wedding day, Y/n was getting prepared in her room while Shinichiro was already ready. She had her colleagues to help her get ready, she was almost done, she just needed the finishing touches to her dress.

"You look so beautiful! And you're already showing!" she said to Y/n, pointing over to the bump that was growing on her stomach. "Yeah, i'm still shocked that i'm actually having a kid..very shocked." Y/n said, looking at herself in the mirror, a grin on her lips. "We should get going!" The women all rushed to the set.

Shinichiro and Y/n settled on a private wedding, only including them and a couple of their family, meaning Mikey and Emma, as well as their friends, Wakasa and Benkei along with Y/n's colleagues.

Y/n walked down the aisle, soon making her way in front of Shinichiro, the two smiled at each other. Lately their friends they've been smiling more and more than usual. They were happy that the two were getting married and being able to share their love with each other.

"Who would like to go first to say their vows?" he said, looking over to both Shinichiro and Y/n. "I'll go." they both said, sharing a laugh before Y/n nodded her head to him, suggesting him to go first as he gulped.

"When i'm with you, I feel lucky. Like your my four leaf clover. I couldn't imagine how it would be without you, I feel like i'm walking on a gold path when i'm with you. Everyday I wanted to see you, not just because you're pretty but because of you, I love you. Ever since i've been with you, everything's been right in placed. When i'm with you, I only feel one thing, the way my heart jumps and thats only because i'm with you and you only Y/n."

'He's so cheesy and cute.' she thought, hiding her flustered expression as he gently slid the ring on her finger. "When we're together, there's nothing pulling us apart. I don't want nobody else but you because you are what my heart was craving, your touch and your love. All because of you, all I want is you and no one else. My love for you is greater than the stars above us, it's shining so much but I can clearly see who I love and it's you Shinichiro."

She let out a chuckle, putting his ring on his finger and keeping hold on his hand. "Now you may kiss the bride." Shinichiro quickly held Y/n, bringing her into a kiss as she took a step back, holding him tight and kissing him back before pulling away.

"You know, at first I didn't think I would be here with you, but here I am, married to you Y/n."

"If I had a choice, I would fall in love with you over and over again Shinichiro."

𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

thank you for everyone who
read, commented and voted for this
book! i hope you enjoyed reading it <33

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 || 𝘀. 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 ✔︎ 🎉