𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

They were driving back to the hotel they had paid for since neither of their places were close by and an hour away. Shinichiro was in the driver seat, shirtless as he lended Y/n his shirt so she could use it as a blanket it while she slept.

He was definitely falling for her and he didn't deny it, the way she crossed his mind almost every hour of the day sort of drove him crazy but he liked it. He liked her, and if he were honest, he could fall in love with her.

"Y/n, we're here." he gently shook her awake, her eyes slowly opening and the first thing she saw was him smiling at her. "Mm, let's have sex." she said, stretching his arms as his jaw dropped. "Aren't you tired?! I mean you just woke up—" he was interrupted by her lips crashing onto his and kissed her back.

"Okay, yeah sure what ever you say."

Shinichiro said, making her laugh as they got out the car. He went to go check in as she waited for him near the door. He came back minutes later with the key card, taking her hand and dragging her towards their room. Y/n opened the door, both stepping in as he closed it.

He quickly cupped her cheeks, giving her light kisses while she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as her back met the mattress. His hands were on both sides of her, her legs wrapping around his lower half while he hovered over her as his hair was tickling her face.

He pushed himself up just a bit, just so he could look at her in the eye. His hand reached over to her cheek, drawing small hearts on it before his thumb swiped across her lips.

She noticed how gentle he was being, it made her heart race, the feeling in her chest was just too much to handle but she didn't care. She pulled him back into a kiss, this time a more deeper and longer one. This kiss was more passionate, more longing than the others they had shared before.

If only the two could hear their heart beats, they would say "Why is yours going so fast? And why is it in sync with mine?"

Shinichiro pulled her up, taking off her shirt and letting the cold air touch her skin. He stared at her just for a bit, a blush on his cheeks as he tilted his head to the side and leaning closer to her before kissing her neck.

Her hands went behind her back, taking off her bra as her breast brushed against his chest. She then moved her fingers down to his zipper, pulling it down as he helped her take off his pants.

He laid her back down on to the bed, lowering himself down and backing up as he took off her underwear, kissing her inner thighs before surprising her with his tongue. Her fingers were pulling on his hair, he didn't care.

"Go faster.." she mumbled as his finger nails dug into her thighs, holding her legs up while he started sucking on her clit. He felt her tug on his hair, looking up to see her already eying him.

"Keep looking at me." she said, watching him nod, feeling him insert a finger as he matched the pace of his tongue. Shinichiro thought eye contact was a bit intimidating but he could keep looking in her eyes forever, and to watch her try to maintain a straight face was just a sight to see.

She couldn't hold back anymore, her moans started to escape past her lips, giving him a sense to go faster as she slowly rocked her hips, trying to increase the pace closer to her orgasm.

"I'm going to cum.." she said, her breathing starting to fasten as she pulled on his hair, pushing him closer to her pussy because she wanted to cum, and she did. She came all over his tongue as he licked and sucked her clean.

She watched him sit up, trying to hide the boner he had with his hands but she pushed his hands to the side and started sucking on his tip. He reached over to his pants, getting the cigarette and lighter out of the pocket, lighting the stick before placing it between his lips.

She slowly inched herself down to his full length, almost choking on his dick. She then moved her head up and down, her tongue swirling around as he placed his hand on her head. He looked down at her, watching her struggle to suck on his dick due to his size.

She then bopped her head at a faster pace, Shinichiro shoved her head down, choking her as she gagged. She heard him almost let out a moan, he shut his mouth quick, looking down at her as she gave him a wink.

Oh to hear the moan fully come out of his mouth! Y/n did the same thing but faster, using her hand to pump the bottom as she used her mouth for the top, putting as much of his dick as she could in her mouth. She could hear him struggle to keep his moans in, continuing to do the same thing, her tongue swirling around.

"Fuck.." he mumbled under his breath, letting out a moan as he felt himself start to get ready to cum. She knew he was close so she sucked on his tip, the slurping noises filling their ears. Shinichiro shoved her head even farther as his cum covered the inside of her mouth, dripping from her lips.

"Hm, you're hotter this way." he said, watching her swallow his cum and rolling her eyes, she wiped the extra cum from her lips before taking the cigarette from his fingers and lifting it towards her mouth.

"Cigarettes after sex?" he said, kissing her neck as she chuckled. "You didn't fuck me yet." she said, inhaling the substance before blowing it in his face.

"Mmfineee! Just shut up so no one can hear you."

"What?!"

He took the cigarette from her hand, pressing it down on the ash tray before placing his hands on her waist, positioning himself in front of her and shoving his dick inside her pussy.

She was taken by surprise from the sudden action, he was going at a fast pace as if he had enough energy. She was actually joking about him fucking her but now that it was happening, all she wanted was him inside her.

"Shin!" she moaned his name, her breast bouncing up and down as she raised her hand up to his chest, wanting to tell him to go slower but at the same time, she was enjoying it.

They could hear the bed start to creak, the headboard hitting the wall even harder while her head was sunk into the hotel pillows. The blankets weren't even on the bed anymore, falling onto the floor as the sound of her pre cum filled the room.

"Y/n..fuck!" he groaned, throwing his head back as he felt his body grow hot. He glanced down at her, watching her cover her mouth as she tried to keep quiet but not even biting her lip would stop the loud moans to leave her mouth.

He could feel himself wanting to cum again, his nails digging deeper into her skin as he pulled out and came on her stomach. The two were panting, both gasping for air as they met each others eyes, soon laughing.

"My legs..they're sore!" Y/n said, whining as Shinichiro chuckled. "I'll clean you up." he said, getting off the bed as her eyes slightly widened. 'Clean me up..?' she thought, watching him go to the bathroom and coming out with the small hotel towels in hand.

He wiped her inner legs first then going to clean her stomach. She was watching him with glossy eyes, she didn't know why but she felt like crying. Once he was done cleaning her up, he cleaned himself up then grabbed his shirt, planning to give it to her. He heard a sniffle, quickly turning his head towards her as his eyes widened.

"Did I do something wrong?! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

He sat in front of her, his thumbs wiping her tears as she continued to cry. "Why are you so nice..?" she mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder while he became confused. "Hm? Nice?"

"I never..got aftercare— but that's just a dumb excuse to start crying..I'm sorry for ruining the mood." she said, wiping her tears while he stared at her. "I just thought all guys must've done that.." she added.

"Takeomi never did that?"

"No.." she felt ashamed to answer, out of all the years she had been with Takeomi, you'd be surprised that out of all the times they had sex, not one did he give her aftercare.

"Well you're not with him anymore, okay? So cry as much as you'd like." Shinichiro said, gently wrapping his arms around her, hugging her as she nodded, hugging him back as a light smile appeared on her lips.

"You are perfect Shinichiro."

-