𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"So what would you do if I live?"

"Don't say it like that! But I would get us a place to live in, like you said."

"That sounds nice, I would love that."

Shinichiro stretched his arms, groaning as he started to wake up, his eyes moving down from the ceiling and to the wall then to the lightbulb that was turned off, signifying that the surgery was finished. He stumbled to get up, looking over to see that Wakasa wasn't in his chair.

He then started walking down the hallway, checking each room to see which one she was in before catching Wakasa and Benkei sitting on one of the benches in the hallway. "Wakasa, is she inside?" he asked, Wakasa nodding his head. Shinichiro was going to go inside but Benkei grabbed his arm.

"Just sit. We just found out something and— just sit." Benkei said, patting to the empty space between him and Wakasa. Shinichiro could see their droopy eyes as he sat down. "Well what is it?" he asked. "Takeomi called you right?" he spoke up, Shinichiro checking his phone as he saw the many missed calls. "Yeah why?"

"The dude was going to see a girl and he got into an accident, a bad one. Like really bad, he got..hit by a truck and he passed away.." Wakasa mumbled, placing his face on the palms of his hands. "Huh." Shinichiro said, looking at both Benkei and Wakasa.

"Y/n's still asleep so don't mention it to her until she wakes up, okay?"

———

She turned to the side, her eyes still closed as she heard the heart monitor beeping, echoing in the hospital room. Her body felt a bit sore but she felt lighter. Her eyelids started to lift, her vision was a bit blurry until she started to adjust to the light in the room.

"Y/n?" she heard a familiar voice, pushing herself to sit up as she looked over to him who was poking his head inside the room from behind the door. "You're awake! How do you feel? The doctor said you shouldn't be moving much..so don't move as much!"

Shinichiro made his way to her, bringing her into a gentle hug as she smiled. "I feel fine, where's everyone else?" she asked, looking over to the doorway as she saw Wakasa and Benkei's shadow.

"I guess he couldn't make it huh? He made up a lame excuse this time..?" she mumbled, feeling him let go as both Wakasa and Benkei came inside. "Yes and uhm no..?" Benkei said, making her confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean yes he couldn't make it and no he didn't make an excuse."

"So..where is he?" she said in a confused tone. "Oh he got into a car accident, yeah..he got uhm squashed by a truck." Shinichiro said, making Wakasa take a deep breath. "Don't say it like that! If you say it like that she'll probably think it was a joke!"

"He did? Wow..on my birthday too? Attention stealer." she mumbled, feeling a bit saddened because he was the guy she used to love for many years but for some reason it didn't phase her as much. "When did it happen?" she said. "Yesterday, right after you started your surgery." Benkei answered, all three of them watching her nod her head.

"By a truck?"

"Yup.."

"Damn."

———

She was back at her apartment after five days spent in the hospital, the doctors said she was able to go home since she rested well and that she was healing just fine with no complications.

They couldn't really celebrate her birthday but Wakasa and Benkei did buy her a present each, they both knew how much she loved putting outfits together so Wakasa bought her a set out clothes and Benkei bought her a pair of shoes.

"What's this?" she asked, looking at Shinichiro who was standing in front of her holding a gift bag. "Your present." he said. "But I already said what I wanted, I want you to love me—"

"I already do now open the present—"

"You already do? Since when?" she asked, giving him a look as he sighed. "Y/n." he said. "Shinichiro." she crossed her arms as he moved the bag closer to her, she gave up and took the bag into her hands. It felt lighter than she expected, opening it as she saw a small box.

Y/n took it out, opening it carefully as she saw a key, glancing back at him. "I already have your apartment key." she said, making his drop his shoulders. "Those are the keys to our place." her eyes widened. "Huh. We? Our place? Like where we live together?" she said in a shocked tone.

"Yeah? Otherwise I would've said something else—" he was suddenly brought into a tight hug before he wrapped his arms around her as they both smiled. "I love you." she said to him then  kissing his cheek as he started to blush. "I love you." he said to her.

"I'm happy it's you."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅