𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

He showed her around his shop, pointing out the small details from each bike as she found it adorable. 'What if we actually went out— but that wouldn't be fair to Takeomi but he cheated on her so..' he started to think, looking over to her.

'Takeomi sucks.' Shinichiro walked over to her, placing his hand on her hip and leaning his face down to her cheek as her back pressed into his chest. She was a bit surprised at his sudden action, she then turned around, facing him as she let her arms loosely wrap around his neck.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, a light smile on his face as she felt his hands pull her closer. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" he said, meeting her eyes, she brought her hands over to cup his cheeks.

"Are you suggesting we sleep together Shinichiro? In your shop?" she started to say, her fingers reaching up to his hair and twirling the small pieces around her fingers. "Perhaps, unless you're still tired."

"I was only lying but we could go to my place if you'd like—" he didn't even let her get a chance to finish her breath, he immediately dragged her towards the door, unlocking it first before he opened it but then went back inside to get his bike.

'Oh my god, is this real?!'

———

The two immediately got off his motorcycle, both rushing towards her front door as she got her keys out, feeling Shinichiro's hands start to lift her tucked shirt up from her skirt. She then opened the door, pushing it open as the two went inside as Shinichiro closed it.

She then grabbed his collar, pulling him closer as his lips crashed on to hers. She guided the way to her bedroom, their clothing falling off one by one as it made a trail in the hallway.

She was left in her white button down and her tie while he was shirtless, his pants unzipped as his back touched the cold bed. She straddled him down, her fingers loosening her tie before taking it and quickly grabbing his hands, placing the tie around them.

"Huh?" he mumbled, feeling the piece of clothing tighten around his wrist as she watched her tie the ends. "Are you going to be good, Shinichiro? Do you want me to fuck you or the opposite?"

"To be honest..either options seem good right now!" he said, whining from the pain from his wrist. He'd never knew those words would come out of his mouth, nor would he imagine that the most hottest woman he knew would tie him up.

'I'm literally in heaven..'

She then ran her finger from his chest down to his pants, sending shivers down his spine. She started to pull down his pants, moving them aside before she she saw his print. Her eyes slightly widened at the size, squeezing her legs together.

She then pull down on his boxers, biting her lip before she she sat on his lap, feeling his dick rub against her clit. His breath hitched, looking at her with half lidded eyes, he wanted to touch her, to fuck her even, but his stupid hands were tied up.

"Mm.." she hummed, moving her hips around, back and forth as she felt his tip start to press against her clit. She was teasing him and he knew it, but he surely did love it.

She then started to unbutton her shirt, slowly taking it off and leaving her in her bra. "Shin.." she quietly moaned his name, turning him on even more. He couldn't take it anymore, he was aching to touch her so badly.