[1] - TɾσυႦʅҽ

Trouble

/ˈtrʌb(ə)l/difficulty or problems.

~.~

In ______ middle school, we see our protagonist, Bob L/N being bullied by three bullies who also attended the same school as him. The boys threw nasty words at him, however, he didn't respond. 

"Hah, you think you can be a hero with THAT?! It's pathetic."

"Hey, don't you think he's more suited to be a villain rather than a hero?"

"That's right, don't you think so two freak-eyes?"

"..."

The bullies started to get annoyed by Bob's lack of reaction. Annoyed, the teen grabbed Bob's collar in order to pull him up from the ground.

"Hey, how about this? I demonstrate to you how a hero beats up all the bad guys! How about we show him huh?" He hissed, trying his best to get a reaction from Bob.

"HEY"

Suddenly, all the attention shifted from Bob to his friend, Opheebop, who was standing infront of him with her arms stretched out in a defensive manner.

"What did he ever do to you? There's no reason to hurt him." Opheebop interjected, glaring down the bullies.

"Hey, would you look at that, it's Eye's precious girlfriend."

"She's in our way."

"It's the simp..."

"Ophee, you don't have to-" Bob started

"I will help you Bob. I won't simply standby while they bully you. You're my friend after all" Opheebop interrupts Bob.

"Get out of the way." One of the Bullies exclaim out of impatience, slapping Opheebop on the face. She lands onto the ground, hitting the floor with a slam. The two remaining goons use the force of their quirks to pin Opheebop down to the floor.

"Now that 'that' has been taken care of, we can continue on with our conversation, now can w-" The Main Bully started again, turning to Bob only to notice the shift of air around him.

"leave her alone." He threatened.

"D-did you just speak up to me?!" The bully asked, looking at Bob in surprise.

"I'm not repeating myself." Bob said, his hair shadows his eyes, as he goes from a sitting position to a standing position.

"... A-actually, why should I listen to you? It is obvious that you are much weaker than me. If you want a fight, i'll give you one without much issues." The Bully said, activating his quirk. all it did was shine a bright light in Bob's face.

...

"Your funeral then..."

...