[21] - вσв νѕ σνєянαυℓ

Bob and Overhaul were in a standoff. Each of them were anticipating what moves they could do. Bob's maniac eyes glared into the golden eyes of Overhaul, slightly unnerving him.

Suddenly, Bob took off. Dodging an extended hand from Overhaul, he managed to land a clean hit on Overhaul before having to retreat.

Overhaul put his hands to the floor, sharp spikes headed Bob's way. Bob's eyes widened, before summoning his own spikes to counter Overhaul.

"Spikes hitting each other? What is this, the Alola league?" Bob joked to himself, launching himself at Overhaul again.

"Speed and spikes. Those are the only things you have." Overhaul analysed, dodging the obvious kick from Bob. He stretched his hand out, about to attack Bob, but he disappeared.

Overhaul's eyes widened, confusion plastered around his face, before receiving a punch to the back of his head, falling to the ground.

"Too bad your damn form makes you slow. Don't you think?" Bob asked, backing up from a pissed overhaul.

...

On the other side, we see Izuku tending to Eri, Lemillion and Nighteye. He looked over his shoulder to see how the white blob was doing.

He was confused by this guy's actions. It's he's fighting against Overhaul, then does that mean that they are not working together? Or was something else up?

...

Bob skillfully dodged all the hands that Overhaul sent towards him, taunting the man beast as said man beast was slowly getting pissed off.

"Bob is happy. :)" Bob simply said, Overhaul getting even more annoyed by his attitude. Putting his hand to the ground, he summoned even more spikes to try and kill Bob. 

Bob jumped up, not really expecting anything, before a spike impaled his heart. 

Bob's eyes widened, feeling blood pour from his body, surprised that the spike had reached him from this altitude. Izuku's eyes widened, seeing the villain he had seen almost kill him before dying.

"Fuck." Bob simply said, Overhaul's eyes gleamed at the blood, and finally getting rid of Bob.

"Finally, you were getting annoying." He said, getting into a relaxed posture. He turned to Izuku, who was defending Eri and all the injured people.

Black dots clouded Bob's vision, and the last thing he saw was the fear through Eric's eyes.

...

No

...

You will not die.

...

You will still fight.

...

Before Overhaul could even touch Izuku, sounds of the floor breaking diverted his attention. Looking up at the spike, he no longer saw Bob there. This set alarms in Overhaul's mind, looking everywhere to see where Bob could have disappeared to.

He felt something tap his shoulder. Looking behind him, he saw Bob. But nothing like he had seen before. 

Terror struck his mind as some of the black liquid from Bob's body went over him, and he slowly backed up from whatever was before him.

"NothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingiswortht...

"NothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththeriskNothingisworththerisk"

Da fuck, Isn't this from the "Behind the Slaughter" boo-

"You have seen everything capable in my Hellform. But this is my Onslaught." Bob said. 

Snapping his fingers, he brought Overhaul to what can be described as a hellscape. Bodies lied around, with the whispers of the dead slowly entering Overhauls's head. 

One voice in particular stood out to him.

"You are a failure. I regret having you as a son."

His grandfather.

Overhaul couldn't take it. He broke down.

While Bob only looked on with glee.

...

Wow this was rushed-

Like, seriously this is rushed i did this in under an hour-

Join the discord.