[17] - Yαƙυȥα???

Ever since the fight of AFO and AllMight, resulting with AFO's defeat and AllMight's retirement from the hero industry, The LOV had to remain undercover for a few weeks, in order to make sure no more pro heroes are still looking for them. 

Currently, they are residing in Opheebop's dimension, as it is the perfect place to be in order for the pro heroes to not detect them. That doesn't mean it's foolproof however.

...

"Opheebop, are you ok?" Bob asked, crouching down to her level.

"You better be ok! I hope you're not!" Twice's split personality kicked in.

"I'm fine, both of you. I'm just having a bit of a cough." Opheebop said, staring at Bob in the eyes, before covering her mouth. Ferocious coughs soon followed after.

"You are not ok Ophee." Bob said, getting some water for her, in which she gulped down quickly."

"I am! Stop worrying!" Opheebop told Bob, who displayed a face of worrying, but didn't say anything. 

"Also, there's this guy that wants to team up with us soon." Twice mentioned.

"Ok, but like, nobody asked-" Bob replied, Twice's face immediately turning sour.

...

"Woah- Twice, wait don't cry-"

...

Now, the LOV is currently inside an abandoned warehouse of sorts, waiting for Twice to bring in the leader of the Shie Hassaikai.

"Give me a break... This place is so dusty... I feel like I'll get sick." A young voice sounded from outside.

"Don't worry! The guys inside are already sick!" Twice spoke out, before opening the doors of the place, revealing the rest of the LOV

"You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?" Shigaraki asked.

"Big fish? That's ironic... League of Villains." The boy said.

"He honestly looks nothing special. What's up about him?" Opheebop asked.

"Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call 'yakuza.'" Shigaraki explained.

"Oh boy, organised crime. Sounds boring." Bob lied. He was actually a bit interested about the whole organised crime.

"So he's the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!" Magne complemented him.

"How's he different from us?" Toga asked.

"All right, let me tell you. In the past, there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But, after heroes started thriving, they were unmasked and disbanded, And once All Might appeared on the scene, that era was over." Compress explained, Bob and Opheebop listening in to his story.

"The survivors who hadn't been caught became designated villain groups... In other words, they were treated like villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of the police. Frankly, they're obsolete and should be a protected species." He finished, their attention going back to the young head.

"Protected species, huh? Well, he's not wrong." Overhaul said.

"So, what are you doin' here then? All Might's retirement got you hyped?" Bob asked.

"No, it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All For One." Overhaul stated.

"The emperor of darkness who ruled over all of the underside of society. My generation treated him like an urban legend, but our elders believed they had reason to fear him, even after he was rumored to be dead."