[19] - Eri

Before we begin, I'm setting up a discord server for Onslaught, I will make an announcement about it once it's done!.

...

The girl was quivering, but wasn't making any noise. This already was a sign to Opheebop that this has happened before. How many times, she didn't know. All she did know is that Overhaul isn't to be trusted.

"Wha...?" Opheebop managed to ask, Overhaul getting the gist.

"Opheebop, this is Eri. She is the center of my plan, and she's very important to it." Overhaul started, Opheebop looking away.

"Her quirk is rewind, and it allows her to rewind something or someone, even to the point of no longer existing." Overhaul continued.

"I need a new babysitter for her, as the last one failed to get her comfortable." Overhaul explained. "You seem to be the most sane of the four that I asked to come here, so I wish for you to be able to keep her here."

"Of course, if you fail to do that, you'll end up like your teammate from before." Overhaul threatened, sweat dripping down Opheebop's head.

"Anyways, you have fun." Overhaul waved to Opheebop as he exited the room, Opheebop's attention now on the little girl.

...

"Umm... hi?" Opheebop said, reaching her hand out. Noticing how the girl flinched when her hand approached, Opheebop retracted her hand.

"Are you alright...?" Opheebop asked to a nervous Eri, who shifted in her spot.

"..." She stayed silent, tears threatening to spill out of her red eyes. Opheebop's head tilted to the side, observing the little girl, and noticing more than what meets the eye.

"Oh, i see..." Opheebop murmured, raising up Eri's arm to gain a closer look, in which Eri shivered. A bright light came from Opheebop's hand, and when it subsided, a first aid kit appeared. She then removed the bandaged arm, cleaned the wounds on Eri's arm, then re-wrapped it in new fresh bandages, while Eri watched her.

"There! It should be done." Opheebop told Eri. She then carefully moved away from Eri's personal space before sitting down on the floor. Eri looked at Opheebop. No one had ever healed her with care before, as it was all done rushingly after the experiments. She looked over longingly at Opheebop, before turning her head away.

...

"So, you're telling me that Overshit is using a little girl for his bullet plans?" Twice asked, Opheebop nodding vigorously.

"Yes, it's kinda scary to be honest." Opheebop responded, looking worried.

"Omg Overhaul is Amoraltra confirmed what." Bob pointed out. Yes he did this a second time, don't @ me.

"That guy is already off the internet, stop beating a dead horse." Toga pointed out.

"Anyways, back to the topic. I say, if we take the girl from Overhaul, then his whole plan is a bust." Bob said, everyone nodding to what he said.

"And we give her to the heroes?" Opheebop asked, in which Bob shook his head.

"Na, for all I know, they would probably just use her quirk, you said it is rewind, right?" Bob asked, Opheebop nodding.

"Wait, but if we take the girl in, it would cause serious problems for the league, don't you think?" Twice asked, Bob creating an animated expression.

"What are you on about? I'm sure that Opheebop's pocket dimension can hold a little girl in it." Bob noted down, before turning to Opheebop. "That is, if you are ok with that."