[22] - Defeatist

...

Bob POV:

Jeez, finally the current bane of my existence is out of my way. What even was that? He talked about being oh so high and mighty, when in the end, Overhaul ended up being a pathetic excuse for a coward.

I will admit, he got me there when he stabbed with with that spike. I had to switch to my Onslaught form in order to not bleed out. And, yanno, die.

So yeah, now that Overhaul's out of the way, I just have a teeny tiny problem.

I am surrounded by fucking heroes.

The one that seems to be the most livid seems to be the green haired boy. For reasons, I have no idea, we are literally on the same team, we both want to take down Overhaul the fuck you trying to do?

"You're going to pay for that!" Luigi cried out. I simply rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I never paid for anything." I simply said, dodging the kick he sent my way.

I looked around the room. More heroes are starting to come here. This is annoying...

I quickly looked up. If this is underground, if i destroy the roof, will I be able to escape? Worth a shot, I guess.

I quickly formed a lot of spikes. All the heroes saw me do this, and the smarter ones decided to stay away. For the retards who decided to still come at me, i showed them no mercy.

I stabbed many of them with my spike, before heading upwards.

"It was fun, but I have to go now!" I called out, Bushyboy glaring holes into my sockets.

I jumped into the road, casually retreating into an alleyway in order to not get spotted.

"Lmao, get good." Twice called out. I deadpanned.

"You did nothing during this Twice." I reminded him. He sulked.

"But Bob! I did do something! You're right, I did nothing!" Twice said.

"Are you really arguing with yourself right now?" I asked, he shrugged. I took a peek out from the alleyway, they were already loading Overhaul into a police car.

I activated the earpiece. 

"Hey Shinigami." I said.

"It's Shigaraki." He said.

"They are loading Overhaul into a police van. Whatever you want to do, do it now." I said, cutting off the connection. I turned to Twice.

"Lets leave." I said, Twice saluted for some reason, before we disappeared into the shadows.

...

Overhaul arc done. 

Also no Eri.

(Word count: 388)