[2] - Fɾҽҽԃσɱ

Freedom

/ˈfriːdəm/

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.

...

It was now the darkest of nights, Bob and Opheebop had nowhere to go. Opheebop couldn't take him to her house, because her parents won't approve of it. Her parents were very strict and her quirk already being a manifestation of her own grandmother's quirk, her parents already didn't wish for her to live under the same roof as them.

"How did this mess even start?" Opheebop had thought, looking away.

"Yo, wasn't the fight of Endeavour so cool today?!"

"Yeah! The villain was super tough, but Endeavour really pulled through huh?"

Bob practically stopped. If you saw him, he would look like he was paralysed. Opheebop had also stopped, looking at Bob from where he stood.

"The villain made him cause so much damage though. Is it really a job well done?"

"I mean, no one probably even lived in that old shack anyways, it was probably begging for itself to be torn down." This send a pang through Bob's heart. oh how wrong these people are.

Bob had started walking down the alley, with loud footsteps to make his presence known. Opheebop also tailed behind, questioning what Bob had in mind.

"What did you say about the house?" Bob questioned the teens in the area.

"What are you doing here?"

"Yeah get lost! Or do I have to s-"

Before the other teen-boy could complete his sentence, Bob seemed to get impatient, so, with almost no second thought whatsoever, he had impaled the spike into one of the teens in the area, receiving a shriek from the other.

"V-v-v-v... VILLAI-" before teen-girl could complete her sentence, Opheebop decided to make sure that the teen wasn't heard, by sending her to her personal dimension.

...

"Bob, I think I'm going to feel sick..." Opheebop looked away from the now dead body.

Bob looked at Opheebop, before looking back at the teen.

"W-wait, I just killed a kid..." Bob stuttered, looking at Opheebop.

But why do I feel so...

FREE?

...

After a bit of trying, Opheebop had finally found out how to use her power to bring both Bob and Opheebop into her realm.

"It seems to be some sort of bar realm, doesn't it?" Opheebop asked Bob.

"And we even have our own rooms..." Bob responded, looking around the bar to see thier rooms.

"H-hey, what have you done?! Where am I?!", Teengirl had asked, noticing the pair had entered the parallel universe they were in.

Bob had looked at the girl, then Opheebop. "She's going to be a nuisance, isn't she?"

"Oh, I think I got something for that." Opheebop said, snapping her fingers. the girl had suddenly changed into a maid outfit and suddenly had a change of attitude towards them.

 the girl had suddenly changed into a maid outfit and suddenly had a change of attitude towards them

"Hello, my name is Itsuki, How may I be of assistance?",

Bob just stared, blankly.

"What did you even do?" Bob asked, looking at Opheebop.

"I can pratically bend reality as I want here i guess." Opheebop noted, shrugging.

...

"In _______ alley, it was reported for a teen to have gone missing, a teen that goes by ______ ______. If you have seen them, please report to the police or agency services. As well as that, there was a body of a 17 year old boy in the same alleyway. His name is _____ _____. If you have to enter this alleyway, please be careful."

"They probably reported the body a few seconds ago" Opheebop noted, turning her head to Bob, who was busy eating an among us pancake. [references lmao]

"Guess so", Bob responded, stuffing the pancake in his mouth.

"Anyways, we should leave now, I'm starting to feel the drawback of my quirk kick in, Opheebop said, holding out her hand for Bob to take, on which he did, which made Opheebop blush a bit.

"Simp." Bob stated as they teleported near their school, in a different alleyway.

"I know i am but what are you?" Opheebop countered.

"Bruh." Bob simply stated, both of them walking out of the area into their school.

...

Staying up to research, Bob found out everything most heroes were trying to hide. From the most basic of crimes to executable ones.

"So this is today's heroes?" Bob thought.

...

Freedom is an underrated fnf song i swear-

And not much was changed here- 

(752 words)