[4] - Uɳϝσɾҽʂҽҽɳ Sιɱυʅαƚισɳ Jσιɳƚ

A few weeks later...

Bob's favorite song, which was actually made by himself, rang. Waking Bob up from his slumber. Tiredly , he picked it up, looking at the caller ID before picking it up.

"If this is another scam caller I swear-"

"Hello, do you remember me?" a raspy voice made it's way into Bob's ears.

"No." Bob responded groggily, looking back at the caller ID. The voice seemed to sigh annoyed.

"Shigaraki Tomura, does that ring a bell?"

"nope", Bob stated, popping the p.

"Blue haired man with a hand on his face?"

"Never heard of it."

"You literally walked in my bar last week."

"hmmm..... doesn't ring a bell."

"We were going to destroy hero society together?"

"We were?"

"...I have a crusty face."

"oh, now I remember! The guy who needs to shower for once and needs moisture because literally every fanfiction states it in a way." Bob, remembering the blue haired man-child known as Shigaraki Tomura, blurted. "What do you need?"

"It's no longer a rumour, we have found out that AllMight, the symbol of peace, will actually attend UA as a teacher." Shigaraki chuckled.

"We have also gathered almost an army to help demolish All Might once and for all, as well as that, we have gained a 'secret weapon' to help us fight against the number one hero." Shigaraki asserted, making Bob quirk an eyebrow at his confidence.

"All this information in a short spam of time huh? Interesting..." Bob noted. "Alright then, I'll help you out. If you are so sure of your plan working." he continued, giving an ominous grin.

"Heh, well then. See you then." Shigaraki said, cutting the phone call between the two, leaving Bob to contemplate on his thoughts.

...

"Is what i'm doing right?" Bob pondered, looking up at the ceiling of Opheebop's dimension. "While today's society is messed up and destroyed, I really do not wish to get either of us in trouble." He continued, looking at the wall in front of him.

"No, what I'm doing has to be right. Hero society today has fallen so badly it can barely be fixed now. With all these heroes doing it for the money instead of actually doing it to save lives, of course it's right." Bob snapped, battling his own thoughts.

...

"Alright, I'm here." Bob stated, walking into the bar, with Opheebop following him.

"Great, let's go then." Shigaraki said, walking into the portal Kurogiri had opened up recently. Bob was about to leave with Opheebop, but Bob simply stopped her, confusing her.

"Actually Ophee, maybe you should stay here and look through the cameras instead? That you make you a lot more safer than actually being out there fighting." Bob insisted, looking at Opheebop, who slightly tilted her head to the side before smilling.

"Alright then, if you say so, just be safe, alright?" She grinned, making Bob smile as well.

"Of course!" he responded, before finally hopping into the portal.

...

coming out of the portal once it was closing, Bob just noticed how an underground hero, Eraserhead, had started taking down the whole villain population just by himself.

"Idiot! He's EraserHead! He can erase quirks just by looking at people!" A random villain shouted out. Bob looked in the direction of Eraserhead, looking at how he takes out almost all the villains with no sweat at all.

"Wow, this really is entertaining." Bob looked over the scene through his mask, looking at how Eraserhead managed to wipe out almost all the villains they had sent here. Realising the sudden gust of wind, he looked to notice Shigaraki running to fight Eraserhead.

For a second, Eraserhead almost had Shigaraki beat, but upon further inspection, Shigaraki was decaying Aizawa's arm, rendering it useless.

"You're so cool Eraser. Also..." The Nomu had appeared behind Eraserhead. "I'm not the final boss.

Nomu proceeds to crush Eraser's head and arms.

...

"Damn, that thing is actually strong-" Bob noted, seeing how Eraserhead was practically helpless now. He looked behind him to notice a mop of green hair looking over the scene.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Bob asked, seemingly popping infront of the kids. The kids seemed to be frozen by fear. That's probably it.

Bob bends down to their level. "Let's be honest, but he's a man-child in my opinion." He mentioned, making the kids give him a questioning look

"Shigaraki Tomura, Bob Y/N" Kurogiri appeared, grabbing both of your attention.

"Ah, Kurogiri, did you kill 13?" Shigaraki asked

"I put them out of commission, but one of the children managed to escape..." Kurogiri admitted.

Shigaraki glared at Kurogiri, before scratching his neck rapidly. He seemed to be mumbling to himself angrily.

"It's game over, let's go home..." Shigaraki stated.

"Ap, before we do. Imma kill some kids." Bob interupted, summoning spikes in order to impale the trio's head. However, nothing happened. Confused, he looked behind him and immediatly realised why.

"Wow, surprised you could even erase my quirk at that point. Don't you think gaffer?" Bob asked Aizawa, before the Nomu smashed his head to the ground again.

A green haired boy had suddenly jumped from the river, he seemed pretty panicked, but he still aimed a punch at Bob. 

"Don't you dare touch her you stupid villain!" He screamed.

"Alright, imma take that out of context now main character." Bob thought.

Bob, taking note of the boys speed and strength, summoned spikes as a way to defend himself from the boy. However, the Nomu had already taken the hit before he could. Not that he was complaining.

"Oh wow, that Nomu is actually tough..." Bob noted, looking at the Nomu.

The Nomu almost went ahead to break the green haired boy's arms, but suddenly, the door opened. And out stepped All Might.

"Everything is fine now. Why?"

"Because I am Here!"

------

Rewrite. Now Bob actually affects the plot instead of standing around doing shi-
(Word count: 991)