|15| - Aʅʅ Fσɾ Oɳҽ αɳԃ Oɳҽ Fσɾ Aʅʅ

...

"It's so strange... Why are the heroes being criticized?" Shigaraki questioned, looking away from the news. "The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark."

"Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo?" He asked Bakugo.

"Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stain's teaching." Spinner pointed out.

"The funny thing is that lives are of more worth than money, so, milking money just to save someone is a questionable act." Bob inputted, fiddling with a picture of the Rock.

"Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right?" Shigaraki continued, Bakugo scowling further.

...

"Dabi, release his restraints." Shigaraki said, surprising everyone.

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know." He responded.

"It's fine. We need to treat him like an equal, since we're scouting him. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. student?" Shigaraki asked.

...

"Bob, you do it." Dabi said, looking away uninterested.

"No, fuck off." Bob responded.

"Do it." Dabi said, glaring at Bob, who looked at him unamused before going to release the wild Pomeranian.

As Shigaraki got up and approached, Bakugo punched Bob in the face, his mask falling over before exploding the hand right out of Shigaraki's face.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean 'We wanna harass people, so please join us,' right?" He said, eyes darkening at all his foes. But the one he punched, had a different aura around him. His eyes staring at the fallen mask with his breath shallow, before not even concentrating on anything anymore. 

...

Jane...

Black goo...

Lennon...

Missing...

Disfigured...

I did it...

I caused it....

Jane...

Jane...

J̶̛̬̘̫́̐̄A̶̛͕̭͖̦̜̥̣̰̭͊̾͗̈͑͘N̷͎̬̯̔͛̀̊́̎̅Ȩ̶̺̮͓̻͕͌̑͋̓̎̚!̶̧̤͇̙͉̻͖̞̈́̌̅̇̿̏̕

...

All of a sudden, Bob's mask was put back on, Opheebop had dragged Bob's unfocused body to the back of the bar room, and put his mask back on. Opheebop gave him a worried smile. Bob wiped the hidden tears away from his face, before smiling to Opheebop.

"This guy... is a valuable piece." Bob's senses were brought to life with Shigaraki telling the other LOV members not to attack Bakugo.

...

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store." Everyone froze in confusion.

"Bob did you order a pizza now for the sake of your joke again?!" Shigaraki asked, scratching his neck, clearly irritated.

"That joke from before was good, but i didn't order on-"