[25] - Tens of Thousands

I stared over deika city. Every part of the LOV had came around, even Opheebop and Dabi.

It's nice because I missed Opheebop.

Don't leave me again :(

I tuned out the league of villains as they discussed. I'm not really the biggest fan of their discussions, but it's fine.

I felt a soul approaching nearby, and stood my ground.

"Everyone, someone's coming." Goop dripped down my head as I prepared for a fight. I felt Opheebop and the rest of the league also prepare, as they took out either their weapons, or their quirks.

"STOP!" The voice called.

I deactivated my quirk, as I allowed the... hero? Come closer to your group.

"I have been commanded to be your guide!" He said. "If you wish to talk to the leader of the liberation army, follow me!"

"A hero? Not one I know though..." Spinner voiced my exact thoughts, as I looked over to the league.

"Well, nothing to loose I guess." I tilted my head at the hero, as Shigaraki walked past me. I started to walk away, before I felt something on my shoulder.

I looked behind me. Opheebop was staring right at me.

"?" I stared at her. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Something's wrong, I can feel it. It feels like this will be the toughest battle we will have." She said, looking down worryingly.

I tilted my head, before I put my own hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry! Even if this battle will be tough, I'll be sure to protect you." I said.

'With my life' went unsaid.

She blushed at this, before nodding, following the group.

I took one last look at the city, before I followed the LOV and the hero.

Not realising just how dangerous this would be.

...

I walked in silence. It wasn't hard to too be honest.

Nobody was in this city. It was like this place had been deserted.

However, that was definitely not the case. I could see more heroes around, standing, watching us, but not making a move.

I could feel the citizens hiding. A hostile feeling filled every part of their body.

How scary.

My attention diverted towards two people who had appeared in front of me.

"A businessman and a smurf lookalike." I thought out loud, as the two walked up, without any fear within them.

If anything, they were filled with nothing but utter confidence.

"This is Deika city. A liberated district, where 90% of the citizens are liberation warriors" The businessman started talking, as a tick mark appeared on me.