[5] - USJ Iɳƈιԃҽɳƚ

Bob POV:

Upon realising the Jolly fat man was not smiling, I immediatly thought of one thing.

"Haha, I'm in danger."

...

Third person POV:

"Oh wow. He's not smiling for once. Does that mean we are in trouble?" Bob commented, looking up at the not-smiling All Might.

"All Might!" a purple haired boy had shouted out, catching the attention of Bob once again

"Oh right, were we doing somethin'?" Bob speculated. "So... the game continues..." Shigaraki snarled.

Bob looked ahead of him to notice how intimidated all the thugs were with the appearance of All Might. "Welp, can't fully blame them I guess?" He thought.

In a flash, All Might had already taken down all the thugs that were preparing to fight him, and picked up Aizawa. After a moment of hesitation, seemingly to observer the head of villains, he had also rescued the three students that Bob attempted to kill. 

Bob had noticed a punch going in his direction, so he attempted to block it. All Might punched through it however, leaving Bob to grip on his stomach for a bit.

"I barely had time to even prepare to block it! What even?!" Bob screamed in his mind, staring at All Might who was telling the students things to do.

Bob had also noticed how, without the hand on Shigaraki's face, he had started hyperventilating.

He overheard the student conversing with All Might, and had mentioned something about 'One for...' something. Did he mean something like 'All for One and One for All'? Bob didn't know, so he discarded this information.

All Might had started fighting against the Nomu, however, it seemed like the damage did nothing to the Nomu. Shigaraki started telling All Might it's strengths and weaknesses, in which Bob was just annoyed cause you don't tell information about something to your enemy.

"Why the #### are you telling him that?! Are you as braindead as the Nomu?!" Bob shouted at Shigaraki. It was too late, smoke had covered the area after All Might performed a suplex on the Nomu. However, as the smoke cleared, Bob could see what they had planned just in case. And to say that he was suprised was an understatement. Looking on at the scene was like looking at a kidnapping case. All Might was trapped.