[11] - ק๏кเภﻮ ค๒๏ยՇ

In an abandoned warehouse, the new league of villains group, known as the "League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad (VAS)" relaxed. They were planning, planning to show Japan how fragile their sense of safety is.

"...He acted like a spoiled brat when we first met, but he suddenly began to take charge." A cloaked figure said, giving an eerier grin.

"This is simply a warning shot." Dabi stated, getting up from his sitting position. "We'll take those shiny pedestals away from the heroes, in order to create a brighter future for us."

"But like, imagine being over confident in your sense of safety, all because of one giant smiling emoji who people keep saying is unkillable." Bob declared, looking down at all four of them. "Couldn't be me."

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask you "Bob", but was Shigaraki always this commanding?" A young shadow asked, looking at him.

"Oh hell na, if there was one way to describe him, it would be a flipping man-child." Bob disclosed. "Heck, there was even that one time i saw him hugging his own winnee the pooh bear sucking on his thumb." He continued, a few snickers in the room being heard.

Opheebop was standing at the door, with a dotted eyed face. Her expression alone said 'what did i walk into?'

...

"Opheebop, you have been training for 2 hours and 30 minutes straight." Bob pointed out.

"So?" Opheebop asked, wiping herself with a towel. "If we wish to not get caught invading this training camp, it's best that we get prepared."

"Opheebop, a human can exercise up to 150 minutes before being strained. This is being strained." Bob stated, tilting his head sidewards.

"I could careless." Opheebop responded, the response confusing Bob. Why has Opheebop suddenly turned stone cold?

"If it's about the camp, there's nothing to be scared off. True, it's a bunch of kids our age... and her... but you don't need to overestimate them."

"You're underestimating them. I've seen what those kids could do." Opheebop responded, turning around to face Bob. Bob was able to get a full on glance at what she was wearing, and turned around, his face turning pink.

"Whatever you say then, but you're gonna have to take a break soon." Bob said. Opheebop turned around.

"How are the new recruits? Hope their settling in fine." Opheebop asked looking away

"They're fine, I guess. Who knows how they are mentally." Bob said, scratching his cheek.

"That's nice." Opheebop responded.

...

"It's a day before the invasion, lets do a quick head count of everyone going." Shigaraki said, looking at his teammates who will cause havoc upon the UA students.

"Everyone going? Does that mean you're not coming with us?" Bob asked, tilting his head.

"I'm not going to be a piece in this round." Shigaraki replied.

"HU-"

Everyone proceeds to tie up and muzzle Musturd from shouting out anything to interrupt the meeting.

"So there are 11 of you going to this training camp. Some shithead had quoted that strength comes in numbers, but that obviously ain't the case." Shigaraki pointed out, referring to his previous failure.

"I'm having an elite group of you being sent out in order to bring fear to hero society. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you will make cracks in hero society. Then after that, we destroy hero society completely." Shigaraki had said.

"But, before we do that, we must help others who are also oppressed by hero society." He holds up a card, showing a picture of the infamous Katsuki Bakugo. "We must capture him, and help him know how corrupt hero society actually is."

Bob tilts his head, looking at the blonde, before looking at Shigaraki. "I doubt he would join, but it's worth a shot." He said.

"We also have a kill list. If you see this student..." He holds up another card, showing the picture of Izuku Midoriya. "Don't hesitate to kill him." He continued.

Shigaraki then continues on a kill list, practically telling them to kill some other students that could pose as a threat in the future. He also went on to tell the VAS to bring one of the heroes who is known as "Pixie-Bob" for his master.

...

"Thank you for listening to this pep talk." Shigaraki concluded, looking over his half asleep, half bored squad.

"Hey, if you don't mind..." Opheebop's voice echoed the room, everyone looking at her as she walked from the couch to the diner and picked up a card. 

"There is also a student that I would like for you to capture. This person right here." Opheebop showed a picture of a short girl with brown hair and pink cheeks. Bob's eyebrows raised, but nobody saw this due to his mask.

Shigaraki looked over the character, seemingly thinking for a bit.

"Sure, I'll have to accept my comrades wishes anyways." He said, looking away, with Opheeop giving him a closed eye smile.

"Before we all leave, I have one thing to address." Bob said, getting up from his position to go to the diner as well.

"What are you, a stalker or a pedo?" He addressed out of nowhere, throwing everyone off. Toga, Magne, Opheebop, Kurogiri and even Musturd through his bindings chuckled at that.

"You're what, 20 and you are keeping photos of minors in your pockets to oogle over them, then show it to us in an attempt to look cool. Don't even lie that you have probably been obsessing over that damned Izuku you have kept talking about these past few days." He continued, getting everyone but Shigaraki to at least chuckle.

"He's not wrong though. He's totally wrong, our leader won't do that!" Twice agreed, pointing at Shigaraki, who started to look frustrated and flustered at the same time.

"It's like Amoraltra all over again." Bob stated blankly, looking at your screen.

"What?" Opheebop asked, trying to calm down after wheezing all over the floor.

"Nothing." Bob said, walking away leaving Shigaraki's self-esteem dead.

...

I'm doing something I guess.

idfindvsdijpovdjopvdjodvoj
Bob Onslaught

I have motivation tonight.

'I'd like to find whoever came up with the phrase "everything must happen for a reason" and give them a piece of my mind.' - A quote from a Minecraft book

Word count (1024)