[6] - Hҽαʅιɳɠ

...

Teleporting inside the bar, Bob, Kurogiri and Shigaraki was greeted with Opheebop, and a mysterious man as well. Opheebop, noticing Bob's injuries, had rushed over to him.

"B-Bob?! What happened, you promised me you would be careful!" Opheebop cried, looking at Bob worryingly, while helping him up.

"Sorry,  Bob said, reverting back to his normal form. "I guess I got a bit reckless..." He continued, looking away from Opheebop's gaze.

"Ow... Shot in both arms and legs. All those underlings wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten." Shigaraki listed. "We failed. Those kids were so strong. And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all. You were wrong, Master. So wrong!" He cried, facing the screen.

A voice projected from the screen.

"No, I wasn't. We just weren't as prepared as we should've been." the voice said.

"I agree. We underestimated them. Thankfully, we failed under that cheap "League of Villains" name and not our own. And what about the creature the Master and I created? Where is Nomu?" Another voice projected, leaving Bob and Opheebop confused.

"Yes, why is he not with you?" The other voice asked.

"He was blown away." Kuroogiri responded, leaving voice 2 (as Bob called it) suprised.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Unfortunately." Voice 1 said.

"Power... That reminds me. There was a kid there who tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him." Shigaraki noted, the voice 1 seemed intrigued by this. "If he hadn't gotten in our way, we might have killed the Symbol of Peace. That brat... That brat!" Shigaraki snapped.

"Naturally, you're upset. But this was not a futile mission. We've learned many things. Gather the villainous elite. Take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows, which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own." Voice 1 said. "Tomura Shigaraki. Next time, you will show the world that it should be afraid of you."

...

"Ayo what the FU-"

Opheebop and Kurogiri were to take care of Bob and Shigaraki's injuries. Bob and Opheebop had gone to a spare room that Kurogiri had pointed out for them.

"But why do I have to remove my shirt?" Bob asked.

You had a bullet literally shot at you. You're lucky it went through you so I don't have to pull it out. But it was dangerously close to your vital organs." Opheebop objected, karate-chopping Bob's head, making Bob hold it with a pout.

"Fine fine." Bob said, getting up from his sitting position to remove his hoodie and shirt. When he was done, Bob had looked in Opheebop's direction to find her fainted on the floor with a nosebleed.

"Did Opheebop actually die?" Bob questioned, looking at the fainted Opheebop.

After Opheebop finally woke up, she had bandaged Bob's injuries, and opened the door. They found a bandaged Shigaraki contemplating something, and Kurogiri simply cleaning the bar of any blood.

"We'll just be going now, if you need us, just call!" Opheebop told the two of them, as they teleported to Opheebop's realm.

---

End of dialogue. Also, look at this picture i found

So yeah, that's USJ arc done! And the official end of season one! Thanks so much for the support of this book! :D

Word count (573).