[28] - The war commences

...

It was just peaceful. The league was planning on their all out war against the heroes. The league was relaxing, taking the days easily while they were resting up from their injuries.

But then...

The heroes attacked.

...

BOOM!

"Huh?" Bob looked around the shaking house. He had just woken up from his nap, and it was to a shaking house of all things. He got up, just as Opheebop got into the room.

"Opheebop?"

"Bob! We're under attack!" Those two words triggered something in Bob? Was Toga and Twice ok? Was Shigaraki safe? What about Dabi? Shigaraki and Spinner and Compress too.

"We need to get out of here." Bob said, kicking the door down as he saw heroes slowly enter the destroyed premise, both heroes and liberation army folk fighting.

"I haven't seen anyone in forever!" Opheebop noted, looking around, a tear in her eye, before she dodged a grab from a hero, kicking the hero before stabbing them with her katana, their lifes quickly fading.

Bob looked around, summoning a pike as he quickly blocked a slash from an unknown hero.

"THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, YOU SHA-" But he didn't get to finish, before Bob had already stabbed them with a pike.

"Let's go." Bob said, running off, as Opheebop followed behind.

...

Yeah that's it. No amount of motivation was going to make me do anything more.