[18] - รђเՇ ђครรคเкคเ

The base was silent. When Twice confirmed that the Yakuza are gone, the League broke down. Toga and Opheebop were crying over the death of their friend. Twice was in regret, Bob stayed silent, looking over the horizon of the forest they were in, while Shigaraki contemplated what to do.

A few days later...

"WHAT."

"ok ok ok ok, I think we misheard wrong, can you repeat that?" Bob asked Shigaraki.

"You know exactly what I said."

"Their plan has enough potential, so from now on, Toga, Twice, Opheebop and Bob, you are all Yakuza members." Shigaraki said.

"That's an unfunny joke. Sounds interesting Shigaraki!" Twice's split personality kicked in.

"Nice joke Shigaraki, you got the whole circus laughing." Bob said, clapping his hands slowly.

"They wanted Kurogiri, but I held out. Either way, he has his own job to do." Shigaraki said

"What do you mean 'potential'. Can you be the leader if you pretend to keep cool?" Twice asked, interrupting Bob from whatever he wanted to say. "Are you being influenced by that masked bastard?" He continued.

"We feel personally attacked-" Bob, Opheebop and Compress all said in union".

"He killed Big Sis Mag! And he blew Mr Compress' arm away! Did you just forget?!" Twice ranted. "And it's my fault! I brought him to meet with you!"

"I may be a villain, but I'm human too!" Twice finished, taking off his mask as a reminder.

Out of the blue, Opheebop hugged Twice, who looked suprised for a second, before hugging back. Opheebop then looked at Shigaraki with a stern look to her face, but she doesn't say anything.

...

"Twice is right yanno. Cause of him, we lost one of our friends." Bob stated, looking up at Shigaraki. 

"I honestly don't feel like the person you killed had a connection with Overhaul, and yet, Magne was important to a lot of us, no matter what it was." 

"So I honestly don't see why you are sending us four to work with him now." Goop started falling down Bob's body.

"W̵̠͒ȟ̷̠a̸̠͝t̴̖̓,̴̣̂ ̴͚̃w̵̠̚e̷̢̐'̵̣́ŕ̵̗ě̷͈ ̴̬͗j̴̠̽ū̸͓ș̸̉t̷̪̋ ̷̛͙p̸̞̏a̷̢̿w̴̰͑n̴̲͒ṣ̶͊ ̷̪̒t̵̠̕ȯ̴̞ ̷̜͝a̵̳͒ ̵̞̓g̴̹͝ä̸ͅm̸̫̊ê̸̹ ̸͕͆ť̴̡ḣ̴̖ǎ̷͕t̷͍͗ ̵̭͆y̸͍̎ȍ̴͉u̶̡̓'̸̛̬ŕ̶̬e̷̬͋ ̸̝͋p̵̰̿l̴̢̀ă̸̱y̴͖̒ĭ̶͉n̵̠͠g̸̖͆?̸̢̊ ̵̲͋I̴̧̽'̴͛ͅm̸̮̏ ̶͖̓n̵͈̂o̸͆͜t̸̘̄ ̵͙͝g̵̢̚o̶͔̅í̸̭n̸̜̓ġ̶͉ ̴̦͆t̶͎̐ö̷̳ ̴̝̍b̵̙̑è̴̢ ̸̬͂å̷̠ ̵̽ͅp̸͈̄á̸̮w̵͈͝ñ̸̞,̵̺̑ ̵̺̄n̸̛͔o̸̺̿t̷͔̍ ̸̳̍a̸̬̍n̸̜̏y̴̩̍m̶̠̄o̴̗͂r̷̨̛ȇ̸̼." Bob said, going over to Shigaraki to stare him down.

...

"The question I have for you Tomura, is what are we to you?" Toga asked, getting up from her sitting point to do dances around the room.

"The League is a place that I feel at home. Mr Stainy brought me here. I wish to make the world a place where I can do whatever I want freely." She stops at Shigaraki, holding her knife at his throat.

"I guess what I'm wondering is, why should I do something I do not want to do?" Toga asked.

...

"Well... this is for all of us." Shigaraki said, taking of his hand mask, revealing his face, shocking Toga, Twice, Opheebop and Bob. "They wish to keep the League in check, so they will wish to win you four over... I wish for you four to flatter them and then conquer them. I never thought of us as equals.

"Twice, you wanted to take responsibility? This is a way to do it... I..."

"I trust you guys...

...

"My names Toga and I was told to come here. Hiya." Toga said with a blank face.

"Long time no see birdman, I will never forgive you. I look forward to working with you!" Twice's split personality kicked in again.

"So you're a germophobe? Kinda explains why this place is cleaner than the natural environment in 2020." Bob noted, with a chuckle.

"Hello! Nice to meet you." Opheebop waved, before her sweet facade faded. "I don't forgive you for killing Magne."

"Nice to meet you two, sorry about Magne." Overhaul replied with a plain face "I didn't want to kill him."

"Her." Opheebop asserted with the most annoyed voice Bob had ever heard.

"Please don't make that mistake again." Toga continued, with a voice equally as annoyed as Opheebop.

"... Anyways, I can understand why you'd hold a grudge, but now we're working together, I want you to help in assisting us.

"Bastard. You played the cool dude when we first met too! Like you don't care about anything! So, what should I do?" Twice asked.

Bob looked on in confusion.

"Just follow me, but first, I wish for details of your quirk." Overhaul said.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say that we will tell you if it becomes necessary."

A guy in a black masked asked the question again, but strangely, this time Twice stated everything. The rest of the three looked on at him with visible confusion. 

"It's like I'm dumb." Toga said.

He asked again to Toga, who told everything before hiding her mouth in embarrassment. Opheebop simply pinched her nose in despair while Bob looked on at Toga, still confused.

"Toga, you what?" Opheebop asked.

Maske asked Opheebop the question, and she gave him the full details, before hiding her face in embarrassment.

"Bruh."

He then looked at Bob.

"What is your qui-"

"Burger in the hot dog bun." Bob said, his eyebrows raised.

...

"Wha-"

"Burger in the hot dog bun."

"Hu-"

"Burger in the hot dog bun."  

"OK-"

"One more thing. Did Shigaraki say anything about a betrayal?" He asked, specifically to Opheebop, Toga and Twice, who answered no.

...

"Alright. You're now members. But you have to stay out of sight." Overhaul told them, walking towards the doors. "Also, Opheebop, you're coming with me." 

"Huh?"

...

Opheebop was now walking through the empty and silent hallways, with only the sound of feet clacking against the floor as they walked.

"I wish for you to see what is the centre of my plans." Overhaul said, Opheebop's eyes glancing. She remained silent, until Overhaul opened a door and gestured her inside. She entered it, looking around.

Seeing a small child with a shit ton of fear in her eyes.

...

Hahaha two chapters in a NIGHT GOD I NEED TO SLEEP IT'S SCHOOL TOMORROW- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Word Count: 957 words)