[20] - σνєянαυℓ тнιѕ

Writers block

Holy shit it's writers block, Get me away from it.

...

"Huh? Oh I see... that was the cover story I told you..." Chisaki said, taking off the glove from his hand, turning to Lemillion and Eri.

"I don't have any children." He stated, putting his hand to the ground, destroying it to shape it like spikes to attack Lemillion and Eri, aiming to kill Lemillion.

...

Lemillion battled harshly, predicting all his opponents moves in order to prevent any of them to gain any opportunity. 

...

Even as he lost his quirk to the quirk erasing bullet, he continued to fight on, all to protect her.

...

He wove through all the spikes Overhaul put up, making sure not once that he will get hurt.

...

Even through the blood shed, he still protects Eri...

...

But, it was all for naught...

...

"Yo- Oh this is weird-" Bob appeared seemingly out of nowhere, looking over the scene infront of him. Chisaki jumped, a bit startled by Bob's sudden appearance, but calmed down.

"Ah, Bob, you're here now." Overhaul said, Lemillion's eyes widening in fear. He knows this guy, he's from the league of villains! Unless everyone else comes in time, Eri will be taken again!

Bob looked at the bloody mess that was now Lemillion, before laying eyes on the fragile, small girl behind him, now looking to Bob in fear. Bob suddenly appeared right infront of her, picking her up delicately as she thrashed in his arms.

"Umm, you know Opheebop?" Bob asked, Eri perking up at the name.

"Wait, so you're..." Eri started but was cut off.

"Bob, she's the center of my plans, you know." Overhaul started, walking up to him. "She's going to help us beat all the heroes, don't you want that?"

"No! Stop! Lemillion shouted at the top of his lungs, unable to make any moves to continue to help. 

"Chillout All Might 2.0, I don't plan on giving this masked bastard the girl." Bob said, Overhaul and Lemillion not expecting this response.

"If you get in my way, there will be consequences." Overhaul glared, in which Bob returned the glare.

"Try me." Bob replied, getting into a fighting stance.

However before a fight broke out with the two, a wall got destroyed, and out came the heroes. Deku immediately started by punching Overhaul in the arm. Then noticing Bob holding the girl, he started running towards Bob, planning to get the girl out of his grasp.

"Well this is a weird situation" Bob said, dodging Deku's attack while tripping him up.

"What do you want with Eri, villain?!" Izuku shouted, getting back up on his feet. Bob creating a dramatic face.

"That wasn't very nice, and honestly it is mean." Bob said, Eri deadpanning at the tones of this character. "It makes me sad, I didn't want to hurt her, but now you insult." Bob continued, looking over at Overhaul who spiked the whole battlefield. Bob blocked the spikes with his own spikes, and helped Deku be defended from the spikes.

When the dust cleared, Bob noticed a new Overhaul, one heavily deformed.

"One word, ugh." Bob said, looking at what the heck Overhaul became now. Eri shivered in Bob's grasp, and Bob was actually torn between letting the heroes take Eri out of this situation or leaving her in danger.

It was just like that day...

In the end, he never changed...

In the end, he's still a coward...

But not today, this time, he'll protect her. And that starts with.

"Hey, Brocolli boy, take care of her." Bob said, handing Eri to Deku, who had a very confused look on his face. "I'm dealing with him." He continued, transforming into his hellform and taking off, landing beside Overhaul.

(Just this once, he'll come back for her)

"山乇ㄥㄥ 山乇ㄥㄥ 山乇ㄥㄥ, 丨ㄒ 丂乇乇爪丂 ㄥ丨Ҝ乇 丨ㄒ 匚ㄖ爪乇丂 ᗪㄖ山几 ㄒㄖ ㄒ卄乇 丂卩丨Ҝ乇 ㄥㄖ尺ᗪ丂, 卄卂丂几'ㄒ 丨ㄒ?" Bob asked, shrugging as he takes a stance, Overhaul carefully looking over him.

"Bob, I'm going to kill you, over and over and over for being a traitor, Overhaul stated, drawing a line over his neck.

...

Happy Easter or something idk just take this chapter lmao-

There was supposed to be an epic image but Overhaul's form is so hard to draw WHAT

(Word Count: 680)