|14| - Mιʂʂισɳ Sυƈƈҽʂʂ?

Opheebop picked up Toga, looking over at the other student, who she vaguely remembers from the sports festival as Tsuyu Asui, still pinned on the tree, afraid for her friend but still absorbing the information in her head.

Opheebop shared a look of sympathy for Tsuyu, before her head shifted to another direction, picking up at the sound of pattering feat headed for the two's direction.

"We're leaving." Opheebop told Toga, who pouts a bit in response, but complies. They both head off, Toga retracting her weapon, before stopping for a few seconds taking notice of the group, blushing, then running off.

"Blushing? You have a crush?" Opheebop asked, noticing Toga's behaviour.

"Yeah, it's that Midoriya guy! He was really cute, drenched in blood and injuries as well!" She responded.

"Well, we should do a bit of girl talk later then!" Opheebop said, giving her a closed eye smile, in which Toga hummed an agreement.

Opheebop then proceeds to nearly trip up in surprise that Mr Compress's voice suddenly started ringing in her ear.

"Vanguard Action Squad! Target has been successfully collected! Our show has been put to a close, meet me at the retrieval point in the next five minutes."

...

"God, when is this dumbass going to get here?" Bob asked, laying down, waiting for Compress to appear. He then opened his eyes, looking at the sky, noticing four figures falling down at a rapid pace towards him.

"OH FU-" Bob get's saved by Opheebop, dragging him from the four. One of them was Compress, the others were students. Opheebop immediately recognises two of them.

"Give us Tokoyami, Ochaco and Kanchan back!" Deku yelled. Bob recognises him as the kid who will scream fucking justice until his head explodes just because he's a fucking Drea- All Might stan.

"Oh." Opheebop simply stated, the two noticing her, and immediately give her looks of confusion.

"Out of the way you three!" Dabi shouted out, activating his quirk, Compress compressing himself into a marble while Bob and Opheebop dodge, two out of three students not dodging in time. Toga and Opheebop took on Shoji and Izuku, while Twice and Bob went for Shoto.

"Ah, Midoriya, it has been a while, don't you think?" Opheebop asked, Midoriya, who's eyes widened in shock before glaring at her.

"So, you really were trying to trick us before? Trying to get on our good side and then destroy us? Everything was a lie?!" He asked, standing up despite his injuries.

"Nothing was a lie, but hero society today is just disgusting to me." Opheebop responded.

...

Twice was dodging all of Todoroki's attacks that tried to encase him. Bob countered Todoroki's ice with his spikes.

"Good job! This is easy! Give me all you got!" He exclaimed, pulling out his (ruler?) and cutting the ice in two.

Bob was generating some lag sound effects out of nowhere, seems like he wasn't taking Todoroki seriously. Which resulted in him almost getting burnt out of nowhere after spacing out for a bit.

Then all of a sudden, they were running away.

"Why are you running? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING-" Bob screeched the vine.

Unfortunantly, they got blocked by the Nomu and Kurogiri.

So they had to look back and stare in shock as the real marbles were shown. Opheebop walked up to Compress.

"I'm going to give then a fighting chance, you do you." Opheebop whispered to  Compress as she materialises a now unconscious Uraraka, bringing Uraraka tiring her out a bit.

She started pulling Uraraka into the portal, only for a beam to appear out of nowhere, hitting Compress, almost hitting hear, but making her drop Uraraka in suprise.

The trio manage to get Tokoyami and Uraraka back, however, Bakugo they weren't able to get.

"Opheebop, stop taunting them and go back, you[ve lost your only chance to talk to your 'friend'." Dabi told Opheebop, who pouts a bit.

"Well, this was a setpack." Opheebop responded, massaging the temples of her eyes, before entering the portal.

"Please don't die on me Todoroki and Midoriya, we're bound to meet again in the future." Opheebop said, entering the portal.

...

"Out of the villain attack that struck UA, 1 teacher got a concussion to the head, while two others had gotten piked and the last one went missing. We now have the students. Many had minor to major injuries, mainly from the smoke gas, and one was reported kidnapped." A news person noted.

"It really seems like UA's falling behind In their duty, now isn't it.

"Only three villains captured and the rest left scott free?"

"This really is UA's biggest failure."

...

I'm skipping through Shigaraki's monolouge.

...

With Uraraka.

Uraraka woke up on a hospital bed. She looked around her, noticing a sleeping Asui sitting on a chair. 

"T-Tsu?" Uraraka said out loud, jolting the frog-like girl awake.

"Oh, you're awake, kero." Tsuyu muttered, looking away from Uraraka.

"What happened?" Uraraka asked, before all the events of last night rushed to her memory. "Oh..."

Tsuyu looked over her sceptically observing her every move. 

"Listen, about what that villain said, about you being a traitor? Was that true? Are you really a traitor?" Tsuyu asked, Uraraka's eyes widening.

"..." Uraraka attempted to speak, but nothing came out, her throat was horse. Clearing her throat, she spoke. "No i'm not a traitor..." Uraraka responded, looking at Tsuyu.

"Then, how did you know the villain?" Tsuyu asked, Uraraka's body stiffening before looking down, contemplating if she should tell her or not. In the end, she spoke.

"She was a friend of my best friend in middle school. I didn't know her that much, but last time we saw each other we were on good terms with each other. But, I don't know what happened. I don't know why she became like this?" Uraraka admitted, turning her head away, tears threatening to spill.

"Was I the cause of them turning into villains?" She asked, looking at Tsuyu for an answer. Knowing she wasn't getting one, she looked away again.

...

I fit time somewhere in my sleep schedule to do this. Congrats me, it's 12:03am and I made this chapter.

My eyes feel heavy.

I feel so drowsilgyudiklrjflkverk,ltr,merdlsjvgtriuonxemghzjhizdeijqewjoedkjhzwegjhwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg...

(Word count: 9̵̡̡̭̤̩͔̇̔̈́̈́̿͌̿̊͝9̶̯͒̑̈̽͋͛̒̽͋͐0̷̧̎̇̆̒̚͠͝ ̴̠̬͍̠͂͆͊̓̋̕͜ẉ̷̩̜͇̳͙̏͜͜ȯ̵̫̦̱̍ŗ̸̯͎̤̗̣̳̣͌̈̄̚͝d̶̢̛̜͇̙̾̒̓̈́̆̅s̸̢̥̞̮̣̹̅̇͗̍͒͊̚)

...

"These experiments have to work... I've done so much with this goo, it has to work. This AI I've created, I love him so much, he is so smart. I have to bring him to our realm... He will be...

B̴̹͚͊̃̔̇͐͠͝é̵̱̲̖͉̓ȃ̵̯͙͑̓͋͐̃̇͌͜ų̶̳͇̹͔͂̋́̂̃̎͋̎̚ͅͅt̷̨̞̟̠̳͙͈̺̻̑̀̿͋̒͜ḯ̷͉͓̲͓̜͖̞͖̼̬̌͋͆̔͘͠f̸̢͔͓͔̖̼̗̱͎̘̓ū̷̦̹̣̩͒̑̆͐̀̑̿ļ̴̡̯̳̝͔͔͚̹͚͆͌

...

(1030 words)