[9] - ɭเՇՇɭє ๏гє๏

...

"Why do we have to go and fight in an alleyway? It's so airtight." Opheebop complained, visible sweat dripping down her face dodging Stains attacks.

"Take this seriously!" Stain almost yelled, a vein popping on his head as Opheebop was seemingly not taking this seriously. He swung again at Opheebop, who dodged again, before Deku went and attempted to punch Stain. Stain dodged, slitting Deku's legs while running up to Todoroki, licking his blade where Deku's blood was 'stained'.

"Sorry Todoroki..." Deku murmered, wincing at the pain.

"You have to run... i can't watch this" Iida wimpered.

"If you want us to stop, then stand up and fight!" Todoroki shouted. OPheebop looked, and had to dodge another swing from Stain, using his sword to backflip behind him to kick him again. He regained his composure pretty quickly, and headed for Shoto in order to slice of his arm off. 

"Hasn't anyone told you? Relying on your quirk too much makes you into a careless fighter?" Stain asked, remaking Opheebop relive a memory of hers.

...

"Now remember Little Oreo, if you use your demon quirk so much, if by chance there is more too it, you will get careless. There will be many openings that will be caused because of you getting careless. That's why I am teaching you martial arts, got it?" Stain explained to a much younger version of Opheebop.

"ok..." Opheebop pouts, not really feeling like doing martial arts, but decides to go forward anyways.

"That's good little Oreo" Stain said, patting Opheebops head, in which she snuggled into despite pouting earlier. Seeing her adorable face made him smile.

...

Too bad it was the last time she'd see him smile...

...

"TODOROKI!" Deku shouted in fear, bringing Opheebop back to reality.

"HHHHH not his beautiful arm nooo-" Opheebop almost screamed, before Iida went ahead and kicked Stain out of the way, Opheebop narrowly dodging Stain's body.

"Damn, about time, don't ya think?" Opheebop asked, moving over to the two heroes.

...

"Todoroki, Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you. I apologise." Iida apologised. "Also to you, err... sorry, I didn't get your name." Iida mentioned.

"Opheebop, nice to meet ya!" Opheebop said, analysing him. She might as well had pounced on him if this wasn't the right time.

"It's no use pretending now. A person's nature does not change so easily." Stain snarled. "You'll never be anything but a fraud who priorities his own selfish desires." He continued, glaring at Iida.

"Don't listen to the logic of a murderer Iida." Shoto said.

"ExCuSe Me BuT hE's RiGhT yAnNo-" Opheebop interjected, looking at Shoto, who in returned, glared at her.

And Iida started monolouging about his feelings. Opheebop tuned out by looking at the chaotic night sky, wondering what everone else was doing.

"Out of the question." Wait wha-

Proceed to Shoto pushing Opheebop and Iida out the way as he throws flames at Stain.

Native said something, but Opheebop could care less.

Opheebop jumped to a ledge, then jumped using ice to manoeuvre her way to Stain. If they didn't believe that Opheebop was Stain's daughter before, then they did now. The same movements Stain had Opheebop had.