[8] - OρԋҽҽႦσρ Vʂ Sƚαιɳ

Curse writer's block.

...

"Huh, Hosu city looks much better than I expected." Shigaraki stated coming out of Kurogiri's portal, meeting Stain on the rooftop.

"Whatcha gonna do here?" Bob asked, following suit before the portal closed.

"I will reform this city." Stain spoke, his gaze never leaving the city. "In order to do so, blood must spill."

"So this is what you meant when you talked about goals?" Kurogiri asked.

"Finally, someone who understands." Stained snarled at the trio.

"I feel like you enjoy picking on me." Shigaraki grumbled, looking a bit offended, making Bob chuckle a bit.

"Hero is a title to tho-" Bob immediatly tuned him out.

"Oh god, is this another funkin anime monolouge?" Bob joked, looking away, noticing Stain leaving the area.

Bob then listened in to Kurogiri and Shigaraki's conversation about Stain, before noticing Shigaraki summoning 3 different Nomus.

"How about I crush you're honour and your pride first, mister big bad hero killer?" Shigaraki seethed.

"God, seeing you act like a child even though you are an adult annoys me, I'm leaving." Bob leered, looking at Shigaraki who narrowed his eyes at him, before leaving in the direction that Stain left. "I'll call Kurogiri when I want back, alright?"

...

Opheebop closed her eyes, listening to a playlist of her favourite songs, made by the upcoming musician Tsuraran, while on a train. The train was yet to stop by the next train station. She felt at peace in her mind.

Before a flipping Nomu went ahead and attacked the train. She opened her eyes to see an old superhero send the nomu flying back before ano- wait isn't that the guy Shigaraki hates? following the old man.

"... well, it wouldn't matter if the train continues anyways, i'd still meet 'him'. why not now?" Opheebop thought, jumping out of the train despite the protests of several bystanders telling her to stay.

...

"The patterns show that for every city he strikes, 6 heroes either die or are critically injured..." Opheebop thought. "If I want to find him however, i need to search in all of these small... creepy... dirty... alleyways..." Opheebop whimpered, not liking the look of the alleyways. She shivered. "No time like the present." She mumbled.

...

Entering the alleyway, Opheebop almost witnessed the death of a red and white haired boy, who was about to be skewered by Stain. Before she knew, Opheebop had ran with lightning speed, latching her tail on Stain and threw away from the boy.

"Grr.... How many more do I- huh?" Stain stared at Opheebop where her eyes should be, where it was hidden beneath her mask.

"M-ma'am, please get out of here, he'll kill you!" Deku screamed, looking panicked by the new appearance of the demon

"Not before he kills you first 'main character'" Opheebop shouted back. "Well then 'father' I've been looking for you, and I'm happy to finally get a bit of time to talk." Opheebop claimedm with a forced smile, before turning into a frown.

"You know? You really disgust me. You keep mentioning about false heroes, but instead of telling the world through a peaceful manner, you resort to murdering. Not half bad, but it still disgusts me." Opheebop objected, glaring at Stain, who returned the glare back.