[26.5] - Opheebop vs Cheeky

Opheebop span the katana round and round, analysing her opponent. The rock headed figure doesn't seem to be the average joe. She could feel it, he was a lot more powerful than the rest.

She had to be careful.

Over on Cheeky's side, he didn't feel much strength coming from the girl aside from her katana skills, which were learnt from Stain.

He doesn't understand why those people gave him such a weak foe to task with, but he guess it's because with Kurogiri gone, she's the only other means of escape.

Give him 5 minutes, this should be easy.

Opheebop got tired of the tense stance she took, so immidiately, she rushed in head first, swinging the katana with all her might.

She narrowly misses, dodging an incoming bullet that was shot at her.

"He's fast." Opheebop thought. "Not fast enough however."

She threw the katana. Cheeky just catching it, off guard by her weird attack. He looked for her, realising she disappeared.

"She's gone? No. I can still feel her presence, so where-?" He started, but was caught off when Opheebop got on top oh his head, attempting to make a crack on it. Nothing happened.

The guy slowly turned around, Opheebop retreating with katana in hand, creating a plan.

"That attack didn't work, even when I used all my force. How hard is his head?" She thought, before shaking her head. "Now's not the time, what I can do is to find out how to topple the building, and then see if that will crush his head." 

She attacked again, the guy just blocking it with his gun. About to shoot, Opheebop kicked his arm, making him loose grasp of the gun as it shot, narrowly hitting Opheebop, but somehow hitting a vent.

The vent exploded, causing rubble to fall from the shaky alleyway. Opheebop smiled, using her acrobatic body to fling Cheeky into the rubble, before getting out of the alleyway herself.

She huffed.

"Well, he was cocky anyways. What a waste of time." She said, already planning on how to get to Bob.

Suddenly, the earth shook.Opheebop looked towards where it was mainly shaking, noticing flashed of red energy coming out. She took a step back, carefully gripping her katana again.

The rubble exploded, revealing Cheeky, except this time, he's almost completely black. His red eyes pierced through Opheebop.

She felt herself freeze, and at that moment, Cheeky grabbed her, somehow grabbing her whole body.

"People like you bring me nothing but anger." He said. his grip on Opheebop tightening. Pain shot through Opheebop, as it felt like her body was going through hell.

Just then, Cheeky threw her. She felt herself hit multiple buildings, probably bringing them all down, before stopping at one.

Her head was bleeding out, multiple injuries were on her. Clothes were torn, and she could feel nothing but pain. Her mask had long since fell off, revealing her beautiful face.