[13] - รย๒єՇє ภ๏ ๓คฬคгเ

Summoning a bow staff using the lipids in her body, Yaoyorozu blocked the attack aiming straight at her. spiked fingers from her attacker, who continued with his onslaught of attacks, trying his best to find a vulnerability.

Yaoyorozu, using her strength, pushed Bob away, to distance herself.

"We need to get out of here and regroup" Yaoyorozu huffed, looking at Yosetsu, who nodded.

"In order to do that, we need a distraction." Yosetsu thought, scowering his eyes everywhere for something that can distract the beast.

...

"爪卂几, 丨 爪ㄩ丂ㄒ 丂卂ㄚ. 匚ㄖ爪卩卂尺乇ᗪ ㄒㄖ 山卄卂ㄒ 丨 山卂丂 卂乃ㄥ乇 ㄒㄖ 丂乇乇 卂ㄒ ㄒ卄乇 丂卩ㄖ尺ㄒ丂 千乇丂ㄒ丨ᐯ卂ㄥ, ㄚㄖㄩ'ᐯ乇 Ꮆ尺ㄖ山几." Bob noted out loud, gaining the attention of the two.

"乃ㄩㄒ, 丨几 卂ㄥㄥ 卄ㄖ几乇丂ㄒㄥㄚ, 丨ㄒ 山卂丂几'ㄒ 乇几ㄖㄩᎶ卄." Bob shrugged, a glint in his eye was present.

"What do you mean?" Yosetsu asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Despite how much you've possibly grown, sooner or later this society will fall." Bob replied, looking at the two.

Out of the blue, Opheebop snuck from behind. Like a predator pouncing on it's prey, she pounced, and using her tail, smacked Yosetsu from behind. He tried to get up, but Opheebop then just stood on his head, restricting his movements.

"W-what the?!" Yosetsu exclaimed, struggling, Yaoyorozu backing away in fear.

Bob suddenly appeared behind her, kicking her in the head, bringing her to the ground.

"The world isn't black and white. It's a shade of grey." Opheebop pouted, looking down at Yosetsu.

"ㄩ几千ㄖ尺ㄒㄩ几卂ㄒ乇ㄥㄚ, 丂ㄖ爪乇 ᗪㄩ爪乃 ㄒ山丨ㄒㄒ乇尺 匚卄丨ㄥᗪ尺乇几 ᗪㄖ 几ㄖㄒ 尺乇卂ㄥ丨丂乇 ㄒ卄卂ㄒ, 卂几ᗪ 丂ㄖ匚丨乇ㄒㄚ 山卂丂 爪卂ᗪ乇 ㄒㄖ ㄒ卄丨丂." Bob stated, summoning a spike, Yaoyorozu's eyes widening in fear.

"卂卄 山乇ㄥㄥ, 丂乇乇丨几Ꮆ 千乇卂尺 丨几 ㄚㄖㄩ尺 乇ㄚ乇丂 丨丂 爪ㄖ尺乇 ㄖ千 卂 フㄖҜ乇 ㄒ卄卂几 ㄒ卄丨丂 丂ㄖ匚丨乇ㄒㄚ, 丂ㄖ... 爪卂ㄚ乃乇 丂匚尺乇卂爪? 丨ᗪҜ." Bob shrugged, raising his spike up, Yaoyorozu's eyes closing in fear, waiting for the hit.

...

But it didn't come.

Yaoyorozu's eyes opened, hearing yelling from a different area. Bob's attention diverted from Yaoyorozu to the yelling, noticing a boy with a metallic arm coming at them with a rapid pace.

"fuck-" Opheebop quickly dodged the incoming attack, eyes widened a bit with alarm. The boy then turned to Bob, who scratched his head.

"ᗪ丨ᗪ ㄚㄖㄩ 几ㄖㄒ ㄒ卄丨几Ҝ 山卄乇几 ㄚㄖㄩ 尺卂几 丨几 卄乇尺乇? ㄖ尺 ᗪㄖ ㄚㄖㄩ 卄卂ᐯ乇 卂 ㄖ几乇 丂丨ᗪ乇ᗪ 爪丨几ᗪ?" Bob asked the boy, who didn't respond and went to try attack anyways. Bob summoned a spike, which alarmed the boy, but Bob's eyes opened a bit when the spike broke when it made contact with him. He dodged, and jumped onto a tree, his hellspace fading out.

"Bruh. That's all I have to say." Bob complained, jumping off the tree to collect Opheebop, before jumping on yet another one.

"Well, since we're here. Do you know where I can find a 'Bakugo' or an 'Ochaco'?" Bob asked, looking at the three who's eyes widened.