[26] - Bloodshed

Time to die." I said.

I jumped forward, already in my hellform, and directed the pike towards him.

He caught the pike with his bare hands, a small amount of blood dripping down his hands, before he swung it around, with me holding on it.

"I-" I let go of the weapon, proving to be a horrible mistake on my part, as I had to dodge more of the satanic circles spinning around faster than a chainsaw on drugs.

'Jeez, those are fast." I stared as they redirected, heading toward me again. I closed my eyes, sighing as I destroyed them with a wall of pikes.

I turned towards Ron again, just to notice that he had disappeared.

A sense tingled.

'Above!' I thought, as I dodged the outstretched hand that reached for me.

I dodged a fist that headed for me, as i countered with an elbow, successfully hitting his stomach, as he staggered.

I followed the attack with a fist of my own.

He caught it, before he broke it.

I cried out in pain, retreating my now bleeding hand.

Just how strong is this guy?

I dodged another circle, as I summoned more pikes to protect myself.

"Oh, I didn't see you to be a coward." The guy snickered.

I sighed, attempting to regenerate my hand with goop.

"Why are you running?" The pikes were broken.

I looked behind me to see him, except different, almost like my hellform. He's now completely white, with the lone exception being his mask.

Attacks came from left and right. Circles and fists quickly overwhelmed me, as I was pushed through multiple walls.

I slowly got up.

Ron quickly appeared infront of my vision, before grabbing my thought, choking me.

"So this is Lennon's 'golden boy'." He questioned. My eyes widened, as I attempted to stab him with a pike.

But nothing happened.

My quirk... won't activate.

I tasted the familiar taste of iron.

"What a disappointment. He created you to be strong... powerful, and yet you are nothing..." He said, before slamming me into the ground.

I felt my consciousness go black.

And the last thing I saw..

Was the satanic circle spinning in his hands.

...

I slowly opened my eyes.

Where am I...?

You.