[7] - ђєг๏ кเɭɭєг รՇคเภ

This takes place during Sports Festival as well, and i thought it would be boring if a chapter was simply about the Sports festival

---------

"in the first round of matches. He was kind of a hot shot in middle school. And just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo..." Present Mic recited.

In the bar, we can see our protagonists sitting watching the sports festival. Bob was partially distracted, being on his phone, while Opheebop was watching the sports festival with a keen interest on her face. Shigaraki was watching it with a distasteful look in his eyes, and Kurogiri was watching it while cleaning a glass cup Bob had recently drank from.

...

"... I'm planning to recruite the Hero killer." Shigaraki mentioned out of the blue.

"Fa- I mean, Hero killer? Do you even know how he's like?" Opheebop asks.

"You've never met him before Ophee. I doubt you know." Bob clarified, looking at her.

"Still, i think it may be smart to look over this decision first, he has different goals from you and i don't think-"

"Silence." Shigaraki interrupts Opheebop. She pouts at how no one is listening to her, before walking out of the door of the bar. Bob looked at her, wondering what's the matter. 

...

"Fame... Money... That's what all of you who call yourselves heroes are really after." Stain snarled, looming ominously over Ingenium's unconscious body. "But you bastards are not heroes... Except him."

"The only one with permission to kill me..."

...

Opheebop was walking around, staring at the ground with earphones in her ears. She was looking at the ground, before looking at the sky.

"He probably killed another hero by now. Or at least seriously injured them." She thought, waving her tail around before putting it in a question mark. "That's all he really cares for these days..." She continues, looking ahead of her. 

"Not for me... but all that he cares about..."

"Is All Might!"

...