Extra Scene 1

This takes place before USJ

-----

"This is such a nice morning sun!" Opheebop chirped happily, stretching her arms as her and Bob took a walk around the city.

"Vitamin D." Bob responded, looking around the area.

"C'mon, we don't want to be like mister crusty over there, in his hidey-hole." Opheebop asserted.

"I guess so two." Bob responded, looking around, spotting an ice cream stand nearby.

"Want some ice cream? I'll pay." Bob asked, pointing his thumb over to the ice cream stand.

"Oh, sure!" Opheebop responded as the two of them made their way to the ice cream stand.

"Hello, aren't you two young? Aren't you supposed to be in school today?" The ice cream man asked, looking at the two.

"School? Never heard of it, you?" Bob responded jokingly, looking at Opheebop who shook her head.

"Well then, getting that out of the way, what may I get for you today?" He asked.

"Chocolate ice cream please!" Opheebop announced.

"Vanilla" Bob said.

"Vanilla and chocolate, coming right up." The man said, already scooping up the ice cream flavours and putting it in cones. He gives it to the two and Bob pays for the treats.

"Enjoy!" The man shouted.

"Arigato" Opheebop responded, waving back at the man before taking ablick of her ice cream.

"This ice cream is good, not like all those flavourless ice creams you get in shops." Bob said.

"I agree." Opheebop responded, before hearing something. "Hey is it just me, or do you hear some sort of whizzing sound?" She asks.

"I do" Bob states, looking around.

"What do you thi-" Before Opheebop could finish her sentence, a ball came out of nowhere and shot her ice cream out from her hand onto the floor.

"My ice cream."

Opheebop had started crying a flood of tears.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

"Here, Opheebop" Bob guestured his ice cream to her. "Wasn't hungry anyways." He explained.

Opheebop pursed her lips together, before smiling a bit.

"Thanks Bob." She said as she took the ice cream and started licking it.

"I swear I will find the person who threw that ball and personally cut him up into several pieces." Bob thought, looking at the ball.

Somewhere else...

"I feel like someone just threatened my life". Deku thinks worryingly, clutching his broken finger.

---

Sorry for nothing. School is pain. Tests, revision, homework, all that, have this extra chapter

(Word count: 374)