💖Vαʅҽɳƚιɳҽʂ Dαყ Sρҽƈιαʅ💖

I tend not to do holiday specials due to me just, not being motivated to do it, so pat on the back past me for doing this.

[Released early cause why not]

...

In Mufasu, we see our two chaotic guy and gal, running Opheebop excited about something...

"C'mon Bob, it's right there!" Opheebop shouted, looking back at Bob, who was a good distance away from her, already tired.

"I would be there if you weren't running away from me!" Bob responded, panting with his hands on his knees, he genually looked tired, and it was obvious that today was not his day.

"Whatever you say Dream." Opheebop remarked. When she didn't get a response, she looked at Bob only to see his eyes darken and some black goop falling down his body. 

"Well shit." Opheebop gulped, sweat beading down her back.

"丨 Ꮆ丨ᐯ乇 ㄚㄖㄩ 5 丂乇匚ㄖ几ᗪ丂 ㄖ卩卄乇乇乃ㄖ卩" Bob told her in a distorted voice. Opheebop didn't need to be told twice, she was already off.

Bob stared at her running figure, before sighing, retracting the black goop. He pulled out a card, looking through it.

...

Opheebop, was panting in the distance, obviously tired from running such a far distance. She looked through her hiding place, but she didn't see Bob, sighing, she turned away, only to see Bob in his HellForm, staring at her. Her mind went blank for a second, before she screamed like as if she saw the devil himself.

"P-please don't hurt me-" Opheebop screamed, only for Bob to shush her. Bob looked at her for a few seconds, before turning away, his nervousness rising.

"丨 ᗪㄖ几'ㄒ 山丨丂卄 ㄒㄖ 卄ㄩ尺ㄒ ㄚㄖㄩ." Bob admitted.

"Oh. That's a relief." Opheebop sighed, clutching her rapid beating heart.

"ㄖ卩卄乇乇乃ㄖ卩, 丨 ᗪㄖ几'ㄒ 尺乇卂ㄥㄥㄚ Ҝ几ㄖ山 卄ㄖ山 ㄒ卄乇丂乇 ㄒ卄丨几Ꮆ丂 山ㄖ尺Ҝ, 乃ㄩㄒ..." Bob paused, looking away, before sighing.

"山丨ㄥㄥ ㄚㄖㄩ Ꮆㄖ 山丨ㄒ卄 爪乇 千ㄖ尺 卂 ᗪ卂ㄒ乇?" he finished, looking at Opheebop. Despite his mask and the black goop on him, it was obvious he was blushing.

Opheebop just stood there, no reaction. Bob looked at her questionably. "山卂丂 丨ㄒ 丂ㄖ爪乇ㄒ卄丨几Ꮆ 丨 丂卂丨ᗪ?" He wondered to himself, prodding Opheebop. 

Meanwhile, in Opheebop's head...

...

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" One Opheebop braincell screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW!" Another screamed.

Opheebop's mind was having a meltdown, that one sentence had sent her into a state of panic.

"THERE'S NOTHING IN THE MANUAL FOR THIS!" The braincell screamed.

"I DIDN'T THINK THIS DAY WOULD COME-" The other panicked, tearing through books for something to do if Bob asked Opheebop out, only to find none. 

"ME NEITHER, HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO GO ON A DATE!" the other shouted.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!!!!!" The braincell exclaimed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

(You get the reference?)

...

Back to reality, Bob, who was back to his original form, was shaking Opheebop a bit, as she became unresponsive.