This is Yu

Description

First name - Yu

Last name - Classified

Age - 18

Hero name - Legacy

Personality - Friendly to most, Confident, Sometime's a little sadistic during training, Thoughtful, Loyal, Merciless when angry.

Like's - Joke's, Reading, Peace and quiet occasionally, Training, Fighting, Music, Tea and people who are friendly, Dancing, Singing.

Dislike's - Bullies, Villains,  Power mad People, Liars, Warmongers, Arrogant people.

Look's

(Minus the Earring)

(Minus the Earring)

Hero Costume

(Just the suit )

(Just the suit )

Quirks

There are two types of quirks Yu has partitioned and not partitioned.

(Not partitioned)

All for one - and his stolen quirks including the anti aging one

Lie detector - Must get the subject to tell one truth and one lie to establish a baseline then can always tell if subject is lying ( You do this to everyone you meet)

Flash step - Can instantly move up to 50 feet in any direction must wait 10 seconds before reusing it.

Blink - Can teleport up to 200 meters in any direction must be able to see destination and wait 5 minutes between uses.

Wormhole - Can open a portal to anywhere the user has previously visited must have been there physically for it to work, Also must wait 1 hour between uses.

All the best ones from the series and some you might not expect or that are taken from other shows or made up.

Partitioned

One for all, Kept apart from the others so it can be given on it's own.

As a result of having the quirks they have all become more powerful and can do new things.

Yu can also copy the quirks you hold and give them to other people while keeping the original

Skills

Expert in the domestic sciences (eg) Cooking , Cleaning, Laundry.

Playing Music, Guitar both electric and acoustic, Piano and Violin.

Dancing and singing.

Description

Yu are a young man looking for a place to belong. And even though you were given OFA you have never used it believing that you are not worthy, On account of killing some villain's in the past.

Also you want there to be a person who is able to stop you if AFO's hunger ever get's the best of you, As such will give OFA to Jaune in order for him to become a great hero and protect the world even from You yourself.

Being a hero you are willing to give villain's a chance to turn their life around if they are seriously sorry for their crimes, And you believe in the redemption of other's unless they prove they are beyond help.