Confession and Conflict

(Yu pov)

I sprinted out of the dorm building and followed the sound's of Blake's sobbing to the fountain in Beacon. I approached slowly and carefully just in time to see Blake remove her Bow and throw it on the ground.

Yu : Well that could have gone better don't you think ?

She looked at me shocked and started scrambling to pick up her bow when from behind her a Black Panther came striding out and took a defensive posture to protect it's Mistress.

Yu : Calm down Dark Shadow, I mean her no harm.

It just snarled at me so i made a small fire in my hand with Hell Flame just to weaken it a bit.

Yu : Blake you need to try and calm down your emotions are affecting Dark Shadow.

She had put her bow back on and was staring in shock at her quirk that had gotten much bigger in it's cat form than she had seen before.

Blake : I'm sorry, I'm just upset right now.

Yu : I know, Do you want to talk about it ?

She nodded and Dark Shadow got smaller until it was a kitten again and it retreated back into her shadow and vanished completely.

Blake : But not here i need to get away for a while.

I nodded and opened a Wormhole to Vale and we stepped through.

(Two days later)

(Blake pov)

We were sat in a cafe in Vale Yu was drinking a cup of tea and had been so patient with me over the last few days as i hadn't spoken a word we had gotten room's in a local hotel and every morning we would just sit and he would wait until i was ready to speak.

Blake : I was a member of the White Fang.

Yu : Go on, I'm listening.

Blake : I was kind of born into it you could say as my father is the former high leader, So when i came of age i went to every protest and demonstration there was.

Yu : I take it nothing much changed by protesting ?

(Yu pov)

Blake shook her head and looked down as if she was ashamed and wanted to disappear into her teacup.

Blake : No nothing changed, And that's when the more radical elements started to gain more attention from young Faunus.

Yu : We can't get respect through words so we should just force them ?

She nodded and i saw some tears rolling down her cheeks so i held out my handkerchief that she accepted and dried her eye's.

Blake : My father stepped down as high leader as he would not go along with the plans for organized attacks and other violent actions.